Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Simpsons Game
Smile 
My apologies to Teeks, for tryin to go over the Toy Story post. But now I have my own rip project started! I will probably rip a few more sheets and add them here soon. Anyway, enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Section Icon
[Image: Simpsons_Section___by_AwesomeCAS.png]

Playable Characters
[Image: Homer_Icon_by_AwesomeCAS.png]
What a ripoff. Smile
Thanked by:
Nice job. Big Grin
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
What a weird style.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
(11-08-2009, 12:23 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: What a weird style.

Yes, I know. They are pre-rendered sprites, they look completely 3-d in the game, but they are not. They just have a ton of frames. But they are indeed 2-D. Bart is up next!
(11-08-2009, 12:21 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Nice job. Big Grin

Thanks! This took a while.
What a ripoff. Smile
Thanked by:
What language is the sign behind Homer on the tag?
Thanked by:
(11-08-2009, 10:35 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: What language is the sign behind Homer on the tag?
Looks like French to me.
Thanked by:
I thought so too. Is it a French level, or is his whole version of the game in French, I wonder.
Thanked by:
(11-09-2009, 12:18 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: I thought so too. Is it a French level, or is his whole version of the game in French, I wonder.

No, no. There is a french language choice, but if you were to play the game, you would notice there is a level where you go to every nation for a race. It is only one level, and the screenshot is on the eiffel tower in that level, so yes. The sign behind Homer is in french, but not the entire game itself.
What a ripoff. Smile
Thanked by:
Ah, ok. Thanks!
Thanked by:
Yep, no prob. Wink
What a ripoff. Smile
Thanked by:
Excellent. I certainly hope you get more people on this project too if you wish it so. I'd like to see some sprites of Mr.Burns from that game if he exists as a NPC.
Thanked by:
(11-10-2009, 06:19 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: Excellent. I certainly hope you get more people on this project too if you wish it so. I'd like to see some sprites of Mr.Burns from that game if he exists as a NPC.

Yeah, sure. I could use some help with this i guess...and I am not sure if Burns has any sprites. He is in some cutscenes but I'm not sure if he appears in-game.
I guess if someone wants to help then they must claim a character, background or other and rip it accoringly. That'd be cool. Smile
What a ripoff. Smile
Thanked by: