The VG Resource

Full Version: The Simpsons Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My apologies to Teeks, for tryin to go over the Toy Story post. But now I have my own rip project started! I will probably rip a few more sheets and add them here soon. Anyway, enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Section Icon
[Image: Simpsons_Section___by_AwesomeCAS.png]

Playable Characters
[Image: Homer_Icon_by_AwesomeCAS.png]
Nice job. Big Grin
What a weird style.
(11-08-2009, 12:23 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]What a weird style.

Yes, I know. They are pre-rendered sprites, they look completely 3-d in the game, but they are not. They just have a ton of frames. But they are indeed 2-D. Bart is up next!
(11-08-2009, 12:21 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Nice job. Big Grin

Thanks! This took a while.
What language is the sign behind Homer on the tag?
(11-08-2009, 10:35 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]What language is the sign behind Homer on the tag?
Looks like French to me.
I thought so too. Is it a French level, or is his whole version of the game in French, I wonder.
(11-09-2009, 12:18 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]I thought so too. Is it a French level, or is his whole version of the game in French, I wonder.

No, no. There is a french language choice, but if you were to play the game, you would notice there is a level where you go to every nation for a race. It is only one level, and the screenshot is on the eiffel tower in that level, so yes. The sign behind Homer is in french, but not the entire game itself.
Ah, ok. Thanks!
Yep, no prob. Wink
Excellent. I certainly hope you get more people on this project too if you wish it so. I'd like to see some sprites of Mr.Burns from that game if he exists as a NPC.
(11-10-2009, 06:19 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent. I certainly hope you get more people on this project too if you wish it so. I'd like to see some sprites of Mr.Burns from that game if he exists as a NPC.

Yeah, sure. I could use some help with this i guess...and I am not sure if Burns has any sprites. He is in some cutscenes but I'm not sure if he appears in-game.
I guess if someone wants to help then they must claim a character, background or other and rip it accoringly. That'd be cool. Smile