Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[FLASH ANIMATION] Now or Never
hey guys
remember that I have posted that thread some time ago about help translating a song to English and nobody answered that
thanks a lot you pricks >: (

anyway, I managed to translate it with the help of a friend and finish my animation of Saturn and Lumi c:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/515910

It was originally made for a short movie festival around here called Curta Motivo. It was shown at a multiplex and all, and I'm so proud of it ;o;

Anyway, Rate/Comment/Critique/Feedback/Anything~ ;*
Thanked by:
Beautiful, absolutely wonderful Heart

I feel so inspired!
Thanked by:
Rated 10 for Awesome.
Thanked by:
Dude, that's awesome. I have never finished anything because I don't have the patience to...
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------
Thanked by:
FUCK YEAR NEWGROUNDS FRONT PAGE

...not that the bar is set up really high though

I'm getting positive feedback from everywhere, it's all so delightful ;o;
Thanks a lot you few guys that commented on it Heart
Thanked by:
wow rokkan thats a pretty sweet accomplishment. i love the video and im not trying to crit it at all but some of the shading in the video irks me becuase i know you can do better. but like i said, not crits from me at all. i know animating is an extrememly arduous task and i couldn't expect anything more out of this video. very nice brochowski : - ) its also refreshing to see that you used "sprites" instead of the sketchy flash pictures featured in most vids (im not sure if the sprites were pre-made then animated in flash or if you made them in flash itself hence the " " around sprites).

i dont have a NG account or i would rate you there
Thanked by:
Absolutely fantastic, inspiring even~
Excellent job Rokkan
Thanked by:
(10-26-2009, 07:33 PM)Rökkan Wrote: FUCK YEAR NEWGROUNDS FRONT PAGE

...not that the bar is set up really high though

I'm getting positive feedback from everywhere, it's all so delightful ;o;
Thanks a lot you few guys that commented on it Heart

Whoa, major props there bro.
Thanked by:
That's really cool. Awesome job!
Thanked by:
didn't really like the song but otherwise that was rad
Thanked by:
Thanks a lot you guys :-^)

(10-26-2009, 07:50 PM)swim shady Wrote: wow rokkan thats a pretty sweet accomplishment. i love the video and im not trying to crit it at all but some of the shading in the video irks me becuase i know you can do better. but like i said, not crits from me at all. i know animating is an extrememly arduous task and i couldn't expect anything more out of this video. very nice brochowski : - ) its also refreshing to see that you used "sprites" instead of the sketchy flash pictures featured in most vids (im not sure if the sprites were pre-made then animated in flash or if you made them in flash itself hence the " " around sprites).

i dont have a NG account or i would rate you there

yeah, I know >: As I said, it was kind of rushed, I did this in a month. If I had more time I'd make much more rich pixel-art. But then I just made like most of people say "a vector-like pixel-art". The pixel-arts were pre-made in MSPaint.
anyway thanks a lot for the crits and complements bro :-^)

(10-27-2009, 09:08 AM)Thermic Wrote: didn't really like the song
i dont think i like you anymore tuna >:

anyway, now that i got front page, some very strange reviews pops out by! It's p.funny

SexSandwich Wrote:original..? the girl was from zelda TP.... and the its just the mario star..

Zertiof Wrote:why would the star kiss the girl man?

carljohnson Wrote:as far away as dis is from my cup of tea

the coloring was nic, but everythang else was bloodcurdling for me to intake and original my blacc ass more like a Klonoa meets Luma from Super Mario Galaxy crossover fan animation.... hustl harder y'fucken busta..
Thanked by:
Good job. Some of the art was eh, but I understand that it was rushed.
I liked the song, and how on certain parts it'd take different "clips" of the singer and put them together. (even though I know you didn't make it, soooooo....)
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
(10-27-2009, 11:46 AM)Rökkan Wrote:
(10-27-2009, 09:08 AM)Thermic Wrote: didn't really like the song
i dont think i like you anymore tuna >:

Sad

i dunno, it seems like something with some more atmosphere would've fit the animation better
Thanked by:
Rated it 10 for it's awesomeness. Keep up the amazing work.
~~LOVE~~
~~SOLINK~~PK~~C2B~~KAIKIMI~~
[Image: Boggle_inside_a_futuristic_pod_by_Mabelma.png]

Have some time, check out my tumblr blog.
Thanked by:
Oh, it's the Astroboy theme! It's fucking awesome for that alone, sayting nothing of the spritework quality.

Great job~
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by: