The VG Resource

Full Version: [FLASH ANIMATION] Now or Never
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey guys
remember that I have posted that thread some time ago about help translating a song to English and nobody answered that
thanks a lot you pricks >: (

anyway, I managed to translate it with the help of a friend and finish my animation of Saturn and Lumi c:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/515910

It was originally made for a short movie festival around here called Curta Motivo. It was shown at a multiplex and all, and I'm so proud of it ;o;

Anyway, Rate/Comment/Critique/Feedback/Anything~ ;*
Beautiful, absolutely wonderful Heart

I feel so inspired!
Rated 10 for Awesome.
Dude, that's awesome. I have never finished anything because I don't have the patience to...
FUCK YEAR NEWGROUNDS FRONT PAGE

...not that the bar is set up really high though

I'm getting positive feedback from everywhere, it's all so delightful ;o;
Thanks a lot you few guys that commented on it Heart
wow rokkan thats a pretty sweet accomplishment. i love the video and im not trying to crit it at all but some of the shading in the video irks me becuase i know you can do better. but like i said, not crits from me at all. i know animating is an extrememly arduous task and i couldn't expect anything more out of this video. very nice brochowski : - ) its also refreshing to see that you used "sprites" instead of the sketchy flash pictures featured in most vids (im not sure if the sprites were pre-made then animated in flash or if you made them in flash itself hence the " " around sprites).

i dont have a NG account or i would rate you there
Absolutely fantastic, inspiring even~
Excellent job Rokkan
(10-26-2009, 07:33 PM)Rökkan Wrote: [ -> ]FUCK YEAR NEWGROUNDS FRONT PAGE

...not that the bar is set up really high though

I'm getting positive feedback from everywhere, it's all so delightful ;o;
Thanks a lot you few guys that commented on it Heart

Whoa, major props there bro.
That's really cool. Awesome job!
didn't really like the song but otherwise that was rad
Thanks a lot you guys :-^)

(10-26-2009, 07:50 PM)swim shady Wrote: [ -> ]wow rokkan thats a pretty sweet accomplishment. i love the video and im not trying to crit it at all but some of the shading in the video irks me becuase i know you can do better. but like i said, not crits from me at all. i know animating is an extrememly arduous task and i couldn't expect anything more out of this video. very nice brochowski : - ) its also refreshing to see that you used "sprites" instead of the sketchy flash pictures featured in most vids (im not sure if the sprites were pre-made then animated in flash or if you made them in flash itself hence the " " around sprites).

i dont have a NG account or i would rate you there

yeah, I know >: As I said, it was kind of rushed, I did this in a month. If I had more time I'd make much more rich pixel-art. But then I just made like most of people say "a vector-like pixel-art". The pixel-arts were pre-made in MSPaint.
anyway thanks a lot for the crits and complements bro :-^)

(10-27-2009, 09:08 AM)Thermic Wrote: [ -> ]didn't really like the song
i dont think i like you anymore tuna >:

anyway, now that i got front page, some very strange reviews pops out by! It's p.funny

SexSandwich Wrote:original..? the girl was from zelda TP.... and the its just the mario star..

Zertiof Wrote:why would the star kiss the girl man?

carljohnson Wrote:as far away as dis is from my cup of tea

the coloring was nic, but everythang else was bloodcurdling for me to intake and original my blacc ass more like a Klonoa meets Luma from Super Mario Galaxy crossover fan animation.... hustl harder y'fucken busta..
Good job. Some of the art was eh, but I understand that it was rushed.
I liked the song, and how on certain parts it'd take different "clips" of the singer and put them together. (even though I know you didn't make it, soooooo....)
(10-27-2009, 11:46 AM)Rökkan Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-27-2009, 09:08 AM)Thermic Wrote: [ -> ]didn't really like the song
i dont think i like you anymore tuna >:

Sad

i dunno, it seems like something with some more atmosphere would've fit the animation better
Rated it 10 for it's awesomeness. Keep up the amazing work.
Oh, it's the Astroboy theme! It's fucking awesome for that alone, sayting nothing of the spritework quality.

Great job~
Pages: 1 2