Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
all my loz sprites
(look through all post may have more updates / or ones you havent seen)
i will be posting all my zelda sprites in this thread before moving them to submissions Smile
I saw sprites on here made by someone and I figured I would try to make them too, this is just the basic poses no walking or anything if yuo guys like I will do the rest...
heres it is

[Image: justtoshow.png]

and heres a picture of what they look like

[Image: 100px-Stalchild.png]

go to page five to see the other sprites

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: orb21.png][Image: orb22.png][Image: orb23.png]
Thanked by:
Can you add them as an attachment? Id love to see what you did!

Its the only way i can see them.
Any noise annoys an oyster, but a noisy noise annoys an oyster more.
Thanked by:
I think you should make the eyes brighter, redo the teeth and give them an outline.
Thanked by:
I added it as an attachment! if I give the teeth an outhline it will take away from the body I think I'll Give it a shot tho!
its kinda had to make the eyes brighter because the red is only one pixel but ill mess with it
Thanked by:
It looks great!

The only thing i can say is too remember to have all of the headless versions too.
Thanked by:
(10-26-2009, 06:30 AM)nicktheslayer Wrote: It looks great!

The only thing i can say is too remember to have all of the headless versions too.

okay! I will be sure to do that ...
Thanked by:
Also, theone acing forward's feet look smaller than the one looking down.
Thanked by:
(10-27-2009, 09:12 AM)nicktheslayer Wrote: Also, theone acing forward's feet look smaller than the one looking down.

yeah i noticed that to but thats how the sprite i edited was i didnt make the feet ,someone working for nintendo did lol
Thanked by:
Same guy who made the Bokoblin? This looks great, but still looks a little to Stalfos-ish. How about making it a tad shorter, and the arms just a bit longer?
Thanked by:
The reason nobody ever gets better on these forums is because there is never any crits from people who actually know about spriting.
this is a sig

Thanked by: Ekoi, Cobalt Blue, Cshad
the gray on those teeths is pointless, keep them white with an outline so it wouldn't look like a beard. i second redoing the eyes and make them brigther so you can actually say they're there(one pixel surrounded by black is hardly ever noticeable). and the side view of the sprite is hardly ever readable. unless you're going show an animated version and its the said animation what helps to identify the skeleton's shape, it looks like a random bunch ofspikes.
Thanked by:
Wink 
[Image: Changesmade.png]

here are changes i made which one do you guys like better? the middle on is the original, what else needs fixed
and how would I do it?
Thanked by:
The middle is the best, but put the right ones ribs on it. You can also make the shorts stand out more, you cant really see them.
Thanked by:
Yeah i like the middle one the best to but everyone said their was something wrong with it , i listened to what they said made the changes and to me it doesnt look any better! any more suggestions on how to fix it?
Thanked by:
if you keep using black outlines, they will keep sucking all the details you put around them.
Thanked by: