Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
MODERN FUCKING WARFARE 2
we all know this game is going to own.

and now there is co-op, as well as kickass multiplayer and intense campaign
lets discuss.
[Image: raytheon.png]
[Image: Huntsman125.png]
Thanked by:
Want it. I'm gonna buy CoD4 asap so I can catch up with the series again.
Thanked by:
oh also for wii gamers the original modern warfare comes out the same day mw2 comes out.
Thanked by:
That's hot.
Thanked by:
Wait is MW2 coming out on Wii? I saw the add to preorder at Gamestop and I didn't see the Wii as one of the systems
Thanked by:
(08-20-2009, 10:46 AM)KHCrazy Wrote: Wait is MW2 coming out on Wii? I saw the add to preorder at Gamestop and I didn't see the Wii as one of the systems

no, it's not.
at least yet, but that isn't going to happen anytime soon. maybe in a year or two.

Anyways I'm pretty excited for this game, it looks fucking rad far as I see it.

hopefully this will be worth the wait.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
Def. looking forward to it, CoD is the only FPS game I like a lot.
Thanked by:
The multiplayer looks freaking badass.
XBL: ZRDragoon - PSN: Zubodybop - Steam: XDNESS
[Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Hell yes they included the FAMAS and some AUGs this time around

w00t w00t bullpups

can't wait; my bro's been pushing for the Prestige edition so I might get my hands on the NVGs/Green Camera
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
I am getting the hardened edition because 10 dollars i get a game worth 20 dollars of microsoft points and a ton of other cool shit, yes plz.
Thanked by:
i just recently got an x box, i cant decide if im patient enough to preorder this along with Wet, or just get Modern Warfare original, either way im still getting it.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
Steyr wootwoot
[Image: 472_gliscor_1_m.png]
Thanked by: Rosencrantz
Although it's a shame there won't be a DS version ( Sad ), the Steyr AUG is an excellent addition, and hopefully those riot shields I saw in some screenshots will make multiplayer that much more interesting. Unless they're just for single-player enemies, but that would be stupid.
[Image: 332arg3.jpg]
Kilgore Trout Wrote:I let her touch my PSP once, and she was all "where are the a and b buttons" ;3;
Thanked by:
Dual Wielded Pistols are apparently in as a perk. Completely unnecessary if you ask me.
XBL: ZRDragoon - PSN: Zubodybop - Steam: XDNESS
[Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Well that's... kind of stupid, but could be handy for weapons with small clips and such.

I personally end up using pistols a lot so dual wielding would perhaps benefit me. But what slot?
[Image: 472_gliscor_1_m.png]
Thanked by: