The VG Resource

Full Version: MODERN FUCKING WARFARE 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
we all know this game is going to own.

and now there is co-op, as well as kickass multiplayer and intense campaign
lets discuss.
Want it. I'm gonna buy CoD4 asap so I can catch up with the series again.
oh also for wii gamers the original modern warfare comes out the same day mw2 comes out.
That's hot.
Wait is MW2 coming out on Wii? I saw the add to preorder at Gamestop and I didn't see the Wii as one of the systems
(08-20-2009, 10:46 AM)KHCrazy Wrote: [ -> ]Wait is MW2 coming out on Wii? I saw the add to preorder at Gamestop and I didn't see the Wii as one of the systems

no, it's not.
at least yet, but that isn't going to happen anytime soon. maybe in a year or two.

Anyways I'm pretty excited for this game, it looks fucking rad far as I see it.

hopefully this will be worth the wait.
Def. looking forward to it, CoD is the only FPS game I like a lot.
The multiplayer looks freaking badass.
Hell yes they included the FAMAS and some AUGs this time around

w00t w00t bullpups

can't wait; my bro's been pushing for the Prestige edition so I might get my hands on the NVGs/Green Camera
I am getting the hardened edition because 10 dollars i get a game worth 20 dollars of microsoft points and a ton of other cool shit, yes plz.
i just recently got an x box, i cant decide if im patient enough to preorder this along with Wet, or just get Modern Warfare original, either way im still getting it.
Steyr wootwoot
Although it's a shame there won't be a DS version ( Sad ), the Steyr AUG is an excellent addition, and hopefully those riot shields I saw in some screenshots will make multiplayer that much more interesting. Unless they're just for single-player enemies, but that would be stupid.
Dual Wielded Pistols are apparently in as a perk. Completely unnecessary if you ask me.
Well that's... kind of stupid, but could be handy for weapons with small clips and such.

I personally end up using pistols a lot so dual wielding would perhaps benefit me. But what slot?
Pages: 1 2 3 4