Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
MarioLuigi RPG guyssss
[Image: 2udupme.png]
I hate the glasses on the koopa troopa.

Just focus more on the sprites and less of the background. It's still a wip though.

Thanked by:
Luigi looks kind of weird, like his stance is off. To be honest, I'd make his stance completely different from Mario's...they have completely different personalities and I think it would add to the character and the style you're aiming for, since it's cartoony.

All else is nice though.
Thanked by:
(08-05-2009, 02:33 PM)Dex Wrote: Luigi looks kind of weird, like his stance is off. To be honest, I'd make his stance completely different from Mario's...they have completely different personalities and I think it would add to the character and the style you're aiming for, since it's cartoony.

All else is nice though.

I was just thinking about that too. Blank

I guess that's what I'll be working on tonight.

Thanked by:
give the koopaling kamina's sunglasses
everything else is perfect (except luigi's height)
[Image: cKfiI0F.png]
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Thanked by:
[Image: 23tks4h.png]

made luigi a pixel taller and changed his pose

Thanked by:
He looks better, but in most RPG-games Luigi is portrayed more as the 'weaker' sibling, whereas here he looks like a tough guy ready to brawl. Mario's stance still makes sense, but if I was making this I'd make Luigi's stance look more humorous and a play on his character.

Still, nice work. I think the HUD could use some fancyin'-up. Wink
Thanked by:
(08-06-2009, 02:13 PM)Dex Wrote: He looks better, but in most RPG-games Luigi is portrayed more as the 'weaker' sibling, whereas here he looks like a tough guy ready to brawl. Mario's stance still makes sense, but if I was making this I'd make Luigi's stance look more humorous and a play on his character.

Still, nice work. I think the HUD could use some fancyin'-up. Wink

I see where your getting at. I'm gonna change luigi again. As for the HUD, it's nothing to worry about.

Thanked by:
luigi is usually the silly guy. seeing him in a stance like that is just wack

cool stuff tho!
Thanked by:
Noses are too low. It makes them look at the sky instead of their enemies. Also, for your mockup, it's 25/25, not 25\25.
[Image: o7XYLZG.gif][Image: BYMWXB7.gif]
[Image: eh8P6l0.gif]
Thanked by:
(08-06-2009, 04:36 PM)Champion Shawn Wrote: luigi is usually the silly guy. seeing him in a stance like that is just wack

Yeah give him some sort of Don Knotts awkward fighting pose.

Thanked by:
[Image: b9agsp.png]

help me with the legs guys. I got no ideas

Thanked by:
[Image: 89803296.png]
[Image: DffP5jr.png]
Thanked by:
MMHMM. Thanks, now I will finish the sprite

edit:
[Image: 29zy87o.png]
still kinda a wip tho.

Thanked by: