Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
why did you get rid of the pinned topics
um
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
EVERYTHING MUST GO
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:

yeah

that wasn't me. I'm serious.

Shocked
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
god damnit we were past 300 pages at the world record topic

what the hell :<
Thanked by:
agreed, I have no idea what happened either, even those of you who wanted to mess up my topics in spamhaul can't now because they don't exist lol
Thanked by:
(08-02-2009, 02:25 PM)bnewton Wrote: agreed, I have no idea what happened either, even those of you who wanted to mess up my topics in spamhaul can't now because they don't exist lol

lets have a new start with bnewton, i mean we all got off to a bad start with one another

get out
Thanked by: Vipershark
(08-02-2009, 03:21 PM)Sonikku Wrote:
(08-02-2009, 02:25 PM)bnewton Wrote: agreed, I have no idea what happened either, even those of you who wanted to mess up my topics in spamhaul can't now because they don't exist lol

lets have a new start with bnewton, i mean we all got off to a bad start with one another

get out

o/

Thanked by:

get out
what the heck!?! I thought we were supposed to have a new start?
Thanked by:
(08-02-2009, 06:29 PM)bnewton Wrote:

get out

maybe it's that thing called humour that I never quite understood what it is about!
Thanked by:
(08-02-2009, 06:29 PM)bnewton Wrote:

get out
im such a comedian
Thanked by: DioShiba, (TSON)
I should turn over a new leaf too
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
theres a certain point where someone gets so far off the right track that they can't get back on
Thanked by: Adam, Garamonde

get out

bnice to bnewton
(08-02-2009, 01:47 PM)Sonikku Wrote: god damnit we were past 300 pages at the world record topic

what the hell :<

time to start over
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
that topic was f. gay after like the 20th page
Thanked by: