The VG Resource

Full Version: why did you get rid of the pinned topics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
um
EVERYTHING MUST GO

yeah

that wasn't me. I'm serious.

Shocked
god damnit we were past 300 pages at the world record topic

what the hell :<
agreed, I have no idea what happened either, even those of you who wanted to mess up my topics in spamhaul can't now because they don't exist lol
(08-02-2009, 02:25 PM)bnewton Wrote: [ -> ]agreed, I have no idea what happened either, even those of you who wanted to mess up my topics in spamhaul can't now because they don't exist lol

lets have a new start with bnewton, i mean we all got off to a bad start with one another

get out
(08-02-2009, 03:21 PM)Sonikku Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2009, 02:25 PM)bnewton Wrote: [ -> ]agreed, I have no idea what happened either, even those of you who wanted to mess up my topics in spamhaul can't now because they don't exist lol

lets have a new start with bnewton, i mean we all got off to a bad start with one another

get out

o/

get out
what the heck!?! I thought we were supposed to have a new start?
(08-02-2009, 06:29 PM)bnewton Wrote: [ -> ]

get out

maybe it's that thing called humour that I never quite understood what it is about!
(08-02-2009, 06:29 PM)bnewton Wrote: [ -> ]

get out
im such a comedian
I should turn over a new leaf too
theres a certain point where someone gets so far off the right track that they can't get back on

get out

bnice to bnewton
(08-02-2009, 01:47 PM)Sonikku Wrote: [ -> ]god damnit we were past 300 pages at the world record topic

what the hell :<

time to start over
that topic was f. gay after like the 20th page
Pages: 1 2 3 4