Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Tiptup Sprites
[Image: koopatroopa-Copy.png]

It's not done yet, and I'm (hoping) to turn this into a Diddy Kong Racing Collab.

To-Do-List:

Create Sprites - DONE!
Create Vehicles - Need the Plane!
Vehicle Poses - Need lots more!
Maestro and Band - Maestro's done, just need Turtle Band!

So...yeah. If anyone would like to create a collab out of this with every DKR character, please say so.
Thanked by:
[Image: TiptupDKRDS.png]
certainly tiptup is not a recolored koopa. and the tire around the hoovercraft needs way more mass. you're missing the fan.
Thanked by:
(07-03-2009, 06:32 PM)DigiTamer Metaru Wrote: [Image: TiptupDKRDS.png]
certainly tiptup is not a recolored koopa. and the tire around the hoovercraft needs way more mass. you're missing the fan.

Okay! I'll fix them up. Also, could you help a bit? I was thinking of making a DKR Project and I needed some help. I mean, I wouldn't ask someone specifically, but seeing as your such a good spriter...
Thanked by:
if this is a request, i recomend to say its a request. if not, don't try to cover it as a collab.
Thanked by:
(07-03-2009, 06:45 PM)DigiTamer Metaru Wrote: if this is a request, i recomend to say its a request. if not, don't try to cover it as a collab.

Well, not a request, I just need a little help shaping the head. See here:

[Image: TiptupDKRDS.png]

1st one: Original Color and Shading
2nd one: New Color and Shading, darker
3rd one: Different head shape (Which I will change)
Thanked by:
Well first don't edit a koopa. Try making a round mushroom like head first.

Thanked by:
Yes, try making it from scratch rather than an edit.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
And if you're going to edit an already custom sprite, you need to credit the sprite's maker. Who, in this case, is Ridge Troopa.
[Image: 9fryz.gif] [Image: QUmE6.gif]
[Image: XwNYE.gif]
[Image: qjGOacY.png]

Click the link below to view the New Super Mario Kart Project! [Seizure Warning]

Thanked by:
If you're gonna stick him in a car, at least try to make it look like the ones from DKR and not a SMK edit.
Thanked by:
Okay. I'll try this.
Thanked by:
these guys are right. When i first saw it, i was all like "wait is that a koopa spin off?". So COMPLETELY FORGET THE FACT THAT IT SOMEWHAT LOOKS LIKE A KOOPA.
[Image: 24989_110319182314923_100000105257814_24...7708_n.jpg]
Thanked by: