The VG Resource

Full Version: Tiptup Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: koopatroopa-Copy.png]

It's not done yet, and I'm (hoping) to turn this into a Diddy Kong Racing Collab.

To-Do-List:

Create Sprites - DONE!
Create Vehicles - Need the Plane!
Vehicle Poses - Need lots more!
Maestro and Band - Maestro's done, just need Turtle Band!

So...yeah. If anyone would like to create a collab out of this with every DKR character, please say so.
[Image: TiptupDKRDS.png]
certainly tiptup is not a recolored koopa. and the tire around the hoovercraft needs way more mass. you're missing the fan.
(07-03-2009, 06:32 PM)DigiTamer Metaru Wrote: [ -> ][Image: TiptupDKRDS.png]
certainly tiptup is not a recolored koopa. and the tire around the hoovercraft needs way more mass. you're missing the fan.

Okay! I'll fix them up. Also, could you help a bit? I was thinking of making a DKR Project and I needed some help. I mean, I wouldn't ask someone specifically, but seeing as your such a good spriter...
if this is a request, i recomend to say its a request. if not, don't try to cover it as a collab.
(07-03-2009, 06:45 PM)DigiTamer Metaru Wrote: [ -> ]if this is a request, i recomend to say its a request. if not, don't try to cover it as a collab.

Well, not a request, I just need a little help shaping the head. See here:

[Image: TiptupDKRDS.png]

1st one: Original Color and Shading
2nd one: New Color and Shading, darker
3rd one: Different head shape (Which I will change)
Well first don't edit a koopa. Try making a round mushroom like head first.
Yes, try making it from scratch rather than an edit.
And if you're going to edit an already custom sprite, you need to credit the sprite's maker. Who, in this case, is Ridge Troopa.
If you're gonna stick him in a car, at least try to make it look like the ones from DKR and not a SMK edit.
Okay. I'll try this.
these guys are right. When i first saw it, i was all like "wait is that a koopa spin off?". So COMPLETELY FORGET THE FACT THAT IT SOMEWHAT LOOKS LIKE A KOOPA.