Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokemon Team
I'm a fan of pokemon and i love the cave story style so i decided to sprite me pokemon team starting with Hitmonlee
[Image: Poke-6.png]
next pokemon are
-muk
-magmortar(may have spelled this wrong)
-gengar
-Poliwhirl
-bulbasor
C+C on what i have..
Thanked by:
The sprites are pretty awkward. Also, they seem wicked tall for Cave Story
EDIT: Odd, now they're gone. :/
Thanked by:
The Hitmonlee is decent, but the human looks awkward and the pokeball isn't a ball at all.
Thanked by:
The human portion is off that's why it looks weird.I'll work on fixing the human.
Thanked by:
Too large, you need to make them the same size and proportions as Cave Story; I.E. large heads, small bodies, thin arms-- though, since Hitmonlee's focus is his arms, you could probably waive that for him.
Thanked by:
I wouldn't call it cave story, it was known for both size and shading, take one out and it isn't cave story. I suggest making the style into your own since you're not restricting yourself into the style 100%. So it's best to do everything your own way with the cave story style. Sprites are coming out decent so far, keep going.
Thanked by:
Okay it's not cave story style anymore. I dont like how bulbasoar came out but gengar came out okay..[Image: Poke-5.png]
Thanked by:
That Bulbasaur

looks nothing

like a Bulbasaur

Gengar is okay, though.
Thanked by:
Going to remove bulbasaur out of the team too frustrating . I did Polywhirl akward pose going to change the pose but for now here it is....
[Image: Poke-6.png]
Thanked by:
hitmonlee is ok because the shading is simple and well done. bulbasaur is not. gengar is ok because the shading is simple and well done. poliwhirl is not.
Thanked by:
Huge Bump My Pokemon team is completed
C+C??[Image: Poke-6-3.png]
Thanked by:
Monferno is awful, Pikachu is to small, and Hancrow is a little off.

But the restg are pretty cool. Especially Mamoswine.
Thanked by:
*Piloswine

i do agree some of them are too small though, id make some a bit bigger.
Thanked by:
The Sprites Look Lineless, I'm not sure if that is How they are supposed to be but if they are then good job, In My Opinion you need to do a bit of editing to make them look more defined. And Height them against something. Like a Chart, as In Pokemon Zero.

Will X
FUCK YOU ALL
Thanked by:
I did use a chart its not visible that much but its in the side and Im going to edit them now.
Thanked by: