Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Scratch Sonic Battle styled WIP
[Image: scratchwip.png]

Something I was wanting to do for some time.

C+C?
Thanked by:
It doesn't look alot like scratch atm. You should try compressing his face more
Thanked by:
Face compression completed. I have it next to the old one to see if I compressed the face too much
Thanked by:
He should have that zigzag pattern too, if I recall, he did have that pattern in his design, bridging his torso to the rest of the waist if I remember.
Thanked by:
Yeah I recall that. Was it just on his neck and legs or on others places as well?
Made a small adjustment to his face and added his legs. Also redid the body. I know the shading on the legs sucks so major C+C on those please
Thanked by:
Here's some reference images to help you out, since you seem to be questioning his design:
Reference Image 1
Reference Image 2
Reference Image 3

Hopefully those are of some use.
Thanked by:
Thanks dude. These will help out a lot.
Okay I think I got the body down and I got started on the tail, although the arm is currently the problem to draw
Thanked by:
selective black outline, you should use it
also remember that it has anime-ish graphics, that means the pixel-art has midtones and shadows, but not highlights.
Thanked by:
Thanks. Although the Pixel Art is so dang hard for me to sprite. I'll just concentrate on the sprite and work my way to that
Thanked by:
Working on his attack combo. So far I have a part of his punch done. I'm seeing if the whole body does well before I do the hands. I posted what I had so far
Thanked by: