The VG Resource

Full Version: Scratch Sonic Battle styled WIP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: scratchwip.png]

Something I was wanting to do for some time.

C+C?
It doesn't look alot like scratch atm. You should try compressing his face more
Face compression completed. I have it next to the old one to see if I compressed the face too much
He should have that zigzag pattern too, if I recall, he did have that pattern in his design, bridging his torso to the rest of the waist if I remember.
Yeah I recall that. Was it just on his neck and legs or on others places as well?
Made a small adjustment to his face and added his legs. Also redid the body. I know the shading on the legs sucks so major C+C on those please
Here's some reference images to help you out, since you seem to be questioning his design:
Reference Image 1
Reference Image 2
Reference Image 3

Hopefully those are of some use.
Thanks dude. These will help out a lot.
Okay I think I got the body down and I got started on the tail, although the arm is currently the problem to draw
selective black outline, you should use it
also remember that it has anime-ish graphics, that means the pixel-art has midtones and shadows, but not highlights.
Thanks. Although the Pixel Art is so dang hard for me to sprite. I'll just concentrate on the sprite and work my way to that
Working on his attack combo. So far I have a part of his punch done. I'm seeing if the whole body does well before I do the hands. I posted what I had so far