Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I'm Back--With New Sprites
For those who remember me, I left this site for a while to improve my "art style". I hope you can see a difference in my sprite talent. Please comment truthfully. (NOTE: I tried to develop my own way of spriting, please tell me how it looks.

Red Mario Mushroom
[Image: Red-Mushroom.png]

Firestar (Warriors books by Erin Hunter, if you heard of them)
[Image: Firestar-1.png]

Feel free to leave tips.

---- Lone_Wolf
[Image: LW_Banner.png] "If first you don't succeed, try, try again." Big Grin
Thanked by:
They are okay. The Firestar is alot better than the mushroom. A good way to improve the little dog would to get rid of all that dithering and shade in blotches, insted of lines.
Thanked by:
Thanks, I'll improve Firestar with that comment. Big Grin
Thanked by:
Poll was super pointless. Sprites are beginner quality, but touch up the dog and I'll comment on it then.

Thanked by:
may it be a bit off topic, but i'm just curious about the "class C spriter" legend.
Thanked by:
I love Warriors!And Red Mario Mushroom looks good.Also Firestar is a cat.
Edit:Me explain later.
Thanked by:
(06-11-2009, 09:17 PM)DigiTamer Metaru Wrote: may it be a bit off topic, but i'm just curious about the "class C spriter" legend.

Lol, yeah i was trying to make a good banner one day when I thought
"why don't I rate myself?" I though I wasn't good enough to be a B or an A, but not bad enough for D or F. So I ended up with C. The quote is something I always try to do. Trying is the only way to get better.
(06-11-2009, 09:19 PM)Pokejoey-Pokemon Pyrite Wrote: I love Warriors!And Red Mario Mushroom looks good.Also Firestar is a cat.

Yeah! It's my favorite series! It would be great if there was a video game. Sadly there isn't. Thanks for the comment. Big Grin
(06-11-2009, 09:17 PM)Zee Wrote: Poll was super pointless. Sprites are beginner quality, but touch up the dog and I'll comment on it then.

I'll work on it.
Thanked by:
if thats the case you should be around Class F...

that looks somehow like a trace of the maple story pets.
Thanked by: