The VG Resource

Full Version: I'm Back--With New Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those who remember me, I left this site for a while to improve my "art style". I hope you can see a difference in my sprite talent. Please comment truthfully. (NOTE: I tried to develop my own way of spriting, please tell me how it looks.

Red Mario Mushroom
[Image: Red-Mushroom.png]

Firestar (Warriors books by Erin Hunter, if you heard of them)
[Image: Firestar-1.png]

Feel free to leave tips.

---- Lone_Wolf
They are okay. The Firestar is alot better than the mushroom. A good way to improve the little dog would to get rid of all that dithering and shade in blotches, insted of lines.
Thanks, I'll improve Firestar with that comment. Big Grin
Poll was super pointless. Sprites are beginner quality, but touch up the dog and I'll comment on it then.
may it be a bit off topic, but i'm just curious about the "class C spriter" legend.
I love Warriors!And Red Mario Mushroom looks good.Also Firestar is a cat.
Edit:Me explain later.
(06-11-2009, 09:17 PM)DigiTamer Metaru Wrote: [ -> ]may it be a bit off topic, but i'm just curious about the "class C spriter" legend.

Lol, yeah i was trying to make a good banner one day when I thought
"why don't I rate myself?" I though I wasn't good enough to be a B or an A, but not bad enough for D or F. So I ended up with C. The quote is something I always try to do. Trying is the only way to get better.
(06-11-2009, 09:19 PM)Pokejoey-Pokemon Pyrite Wrote: [ -> ]I love Warriors!And Red Mario Mushroom looks good.Also Firestar is a cat.

Yeah! It's my favorite series! It would be great if there was a video game. Sadly there isn't. Thanks for the comment. Big Grin
(06-11-2009, 09:17 PM)Zee Wrote: [ -> ]Poll was super pointless. Sprites are beginner quality, but touch up the dog and I'll comment on it then.

I'll work on it.
if thats the case you should be around Class F...

that looks somehow like a trace of the maple story pets.