Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
M&L3 Jr Troopa
when I read Star's and Ridge's M&L3 showdown topic so I had to make something too. 8D
[Image: JRTroopa.png]
[Image: Jrtroopayey.gif]
I AM the real Sonic
[Image: CQ2SON5WIAAGreM.jpg]
Thanked by:
Not bad!
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
(06-01-2009, 07:18 PM)Goomba X Wrote: when I read Star's and Ridge's M&L3 showdown topic so I had to make something too. 8D
[Image: JRTroopa.png]
[Image: Jrtroopayey.gif]
NICE JOB!!!
Thanked by:
He looks like a egg mutated thing Koopa.
[Image: ra2mvm.png]
I LOVE BEING PURPLE!!!!
Thanked by:
Hah, looking good!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
thanks guys :b
A small update with just two unfinished jumping sprites, a dark troopa jr pallet and some refs for myself
[Image: JRTroopa2.png]
I AM the real Sonic
[Image: CQ2SON5WIAAGreM.jpg]
Thanked by:
Looking at the PM "sprites," I'd suggest making the egg shell come to more of a point between his eyes. Will you be doing the spike, wings, and magikoopa rod?
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
This looks awesome so far.
Still thinking of a new name.
Thanked by:
(06-03-2009, 01:46 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Looking at the PM "sprites," I'd suggest making the egg shell come to more of a point between his eyes. Will you be doing the spike, wings, and magikoopa rod?
This, and do something similar with the bottom shell. Right now, it looks too much like he's wearing a white shirt or something.

Also, he looks a bit too chubby IMO. Make his body a mite sleeker.
Thanked by:
Pretty cool. I might just join this M&L3 fad soon. Just need a good idea of who to sprite
Thanked by:
It bothers me when ut is the 'up' animation the top of the head just floats up like jello, it looks weird because a head doesnt move that much.
Thanked by:
Animation needs to be faster, but it's pretty good.
Thanked by:
Nice start GX, probably one of your best set of sprites yet. But I think the back foot could have more of a shadow.
Thanked by:
Speeking of the shadow, I just noticed it stays the same in every frame, which is not how shadows work, they move to any area of the sprite that is blocking light, which changes during the animation.
Thanked by:
Actually, that is how the shadow should be in M&L3 sprites.
If you don't believe me, look at them.
Thanked by: