The VG Resource

Full Version: M&L3 Jr Troopa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when I read Star's and Ridge's M&L3 showdown topic so I had to make something too. 8D
[Image: JRTroopa.png]
[Image: Jrtroopayey.gif]
Not bad!
(06-01-2009, 07:18 PM)Goomba X Wrote: [ -> ]when I read Star's and Ridge's M&L3 showdown topic so I had to make something too. 8D
[Image: JRTroopa.png]
[Image: Jrtroopayey.gif]
NICE JOB!!!
He looks like a egg mutated thing Koopa.
Hah, looking good!
thanks guys :b
A small update with just two unfinished jumping sprites, a dark troopa jr pallet and some refs for myself
[Image: JRTroopa2.png]
Looking at the PM "sprites," I'd suggest making the egg shell come to more of a point between his eyes. Will you be doing the spike, wings, and magikoopa rod?
This looks awesome so far.
(06-03-2009, 01:46 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Looking at the PM "sprites," I'd suggest making the egg shell come to more of a point between his eyes. Will you be doing the spike, wings, and magikoopa rod?
This, and do something similar with the bottom shell. Right now, it looks too much like he's wearing a white shirt or something.

Also, he looks a bit too chubby IMO. Make his body a mite sleeker.
Pretty cool. I might just join this M&L3 fad soon. Just need a good idea of who to sprite
It bothers me when ut is the 'up' animation the top of the head just floats up like jello, it looks weird because a head doesnt move that much.
Animation needs to be faster, but it's pretty good.
Nice start GX, probably one of your best set of sprites yet. But I think the back foot could have more of a shadow.
Speeking of the shadow, I just noticed it stays the same in every frame, which is not how shadows work, they move to any area of the sprite that is blocking light, which changes during the animation.
Actually, that is how the shadow should be in M&L3 sprites.
If you don't believe me, look at them.