[Image: Huntsman125.png]
Thanked by:
The Orange Box
Rez HD
N+
Soul Calibur IV
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Thanked by:
hmm maybe instead of just listing em we should say why they are good and discuss them

LEFT4DEAD IS QUITE KNOWN TO BE A GOOD GAME AND THAT IS BECAUSE IT IS. A VERY GOOD GAME.
[Image: raytheon.png]
Thanked by:
There's maybe like 4, 5 max people here who own an xbox.
Thanked by:
NINJA GAIDEN 1/BLACK AND 2! Heart
Gears of War 2 is pretty fun too O:
And Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix and Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix! Such a cute game, and addicting too c_c;
Hello!
Thanked by:
(04-14-2009, 10:42 PM)Hinako Yoshitora Wrote: NINJA GAIDEN 1/BLACK AND 2! Heart
And Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix and Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix! Such a cute game, and addicting too c_c;
Supporting this post

Halo 3 is only fun with multiplayer, and even then rocket launchers are fucking annoying as shit and the way they nerfed the Battle Rifle just makes it unplayable for me :F
Thanked by:
(04-14-2009, 10:31 PM)Sol Wrote: N+

Supporting plz
[Image: BannerL.gif]
(04-14-2009, 10:41 PM)mozzy Wrote: There's maybe like 4, 5 max people here who own an xbox.

you're kidding, right?
Thanked by:
I want to do nothing but play Fable II right now but my boyfriend owns the xbox and we don't live with eachother.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
I'm dead serious.
Thanked by:
I'd love to talk about all the new and cool X-Box 360 titles.

But my X-Box red ringed. God damn it all.

Also, Lost Odeyssy is a very VERY mediocre JRPG which sadly I spent a lot of time playing. Luckily, I didn't purchase it. I also didn't get too much of a kick from Mass Effect, but I borrowed that title too. For me, the best RPG on the system is Tales of Vesperia and yes I am in rage that the PS3 gets the better version.

Halo 3 and GTA IV are also fun games to kick around in with a couple of friends. However, while GTA IV has an impresive story, I just don't like how all the missions are just picking up someone, do the task, and drop 'em off. That might just be me though. My brother has CoD 4 too, but I rarely play it. I like the story mode, but not the multiplayer oddly. I don't know, I'm not much of an FPS guy so I never really got into CoD 4. I got into Halo 3 because all my friends were playing it at the time really.

Also, Live games are sick. Street Fighter 2 HD Remix, Banjo Kazooie, Castle Crashers, Castlevania, Doom, like srsly these games kick ass.

Fuck I need my X-Box fixed.

EDIT: L4D sessions are only good with two X-Boxes and 4 people in the same room. Playing it online just never gives me the kicks it once did.
Thanked by:
(04-14-2009, 10:41 PM)mozzy Wrote: There's maybe like 4, 5 max people here who own a PS3.

There I fixed it.

(04-14-2009, 10:47 PM)Comix Wrote:
(04-14-2009, 10:31 PM)Sol Wrote: N+

Supporting plz

Extra support here Cute
Me and Sol played live yesterday, was pretty fun though we both kept dying lol
(04-14-2009, 11:16 PM)mozzy Wrote: I'm dead wrong there is plenty of people who own an xbox.

looking at the gamertags topic there is at least 25-30
also fuck ninja gaiden 2 is pretty fucking hard
[Image: raytheon.png]
Thanked by:
Wait until Modern Warfare 2 comes out and I feel like playing vidya again. (Y)
[Image: 472_gliscor_1_m.png]
Thanked by:
(04-14-2009, 10:44 PM)Osiris Wrote:
(04-14-2009, 10:42 PM)Hinako Yoshitora Wrote: NINJA GAIDEN 1/BLACK AND 2! Heart
Supporting this post

Halo 3 is only fun with multiplayer, and even then rocket launchers are fucking annoying as shit and the way they nerfed the Battle Rifle just makes it unplayable for me :F

Halo 3 Multiplayer got boring as fuck within 2 days of playing. I was like ok, this is too fricken easy. Or maybe my friend just sucked shit. Thats prolly it.
Character Reference: 1 2
Love: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thanked by: