The VG Resource

Full Version: ITT WE STOP TALKING ABOUT NINTENDO GAMES AND INSTEAD TALK ABOUT GOOD XBOX GAMES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I WILL START

Left 4 Dead
Halo 3
Call of Duty 4
Braid
Burnout Paradise
Castle Crashers
Fable II
Bioshock
The Orange Box
Rez HD
N+
Soul Calibur IV
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
hmm maybe instead of just listing em we should say why they are good and discuss them

LEFT4DEAD IS QUITE KNOWN TO BE A GOOD GAME AND THAT IS BECAUSE IT IS. A VERY GOOD GAME.
There's maybe like 4, 5 max people here who own an xbox.
NINJA GAIDEN 1/BLACK AND 2! Heart
Gears of War 2 is pretty fun too O:
And Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix and Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix! Such a cute game, and addicting too c_c;
(04-14-2009, 10:42 PM)Hinako Yoshitora Wrote: [ -> ]NINJA GAIDEN 1/BLACK AND 2! Heart
And Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix and Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix! Such a cute game, and addicting too c_c;
Supporting this post

Halo 3 is only fun with multiplayer, and even then rocket launchers are fucking annoying as shit and the way they nerfed the Battle Rifle just makes it unplayable for me :F
(04-14-2009, 10:31 PM)Sol Wrote: [ -> ]N+

Supporting plz
(04-14-2009, 10:41 PM)mozzy Wrote: [ -> ]There's maybe like 4, 5 max people here who own an xbox.

you're kidding, right?
I want to do nothing but play Fable II right now but my boyfriend owns the xbox and we don't live with eachother.
I'm dead serious.
I'd love to talk about all the new and cool X-Box 360 titles.

But my X-Box red ringed. God damn it all.

Also, Lost Odeyssy is a very VERY mediocre JRPG which sadly I spent a lot of time playing. Luckily, I didn't purchase it. I also didn't get too much of a kick from Mass Effect, but I borrowed that title too. For me, the best RPG on the system is Tales of Vesperia and yes I am in rage that the PS3 gets the better version.

Halo 3 and GTA IV are also fun games to kick around in with a couple of friends. However, while GTA IV has an impresive story, I just don't like how all the missions are just picking up someone, do the task, and drop 'em off. That might just be me though. My brother has CoD 4 too, but I rarely play it. I like the story mode, but not the multiplayer oddly. I don't know, I'm not much of an FPS guy so I never really got into CoD 4. I got into Halo 3 because all my friends were playing it at the time really.

Also, Live games are sick. Street Fighter 2 HD Remix, Banjo Kazooie, Castle Crashers, Castlevania, Doom, like srsly these games kick ass.

Fuck I need my X-Box fixed.

EDIT: L4D sessions are only good with two X-Boxes and 4 people in the same room. Playing it online just never gives me the kicks it once did.
(04-14-2009, 10:41 PM)mozzy Wrote: [ -> ]There's maybe like 4, 5 max people here who own a PS3.

There I fixed it.
(04-14-2009, 10:47 PM)Comix Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2009, 10:31 PM)Sol Wrote: [ -> ]N+

Supporting plz

Extra support here Cute
Me and Sol played live yesterday, was pretty fun though we both kept dying lol
(04-14-2009, 11:16 PM)mozzy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm dead wrong there is plenty of people who own an xbox.

looking at the gamertags topic there is at least 25-30
also fuck ninja gaiden 2 is pretty fucking hard
Wait until Modern Warfare 2 comes out and I feel like playing vidya again. (Y)
(04-14-2009, 10:44 PM)Osiris Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2009, 10:42 PM)Hinako Yoshitora Wrote: [ -> ]NINJA GAIDEN 1/BLACK AND 2! Heart
Supporting this post

Halo 3 is only fun with multiplayer, and even then rocket launchers are fucking annoying as shit and the way they nerfed the Battle Rifle just makes it unplayable for me :F

Halo 3 Multiplayer got boring as fuck within 2 days of playing. I was like ok, this is too fricken easy. Or maybe my friend just sucked shit. Thats prolly it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5