[Image: Diddy_Kong_Sprites_Mario_Kart_by_WolfNM.png]

[Image: Monty_Mole__Sprites_by_WolfNM.png]

[Image: Funky_Kong_Mario_Kart_Sprites_by_WolfNM.png]

[Image: Donkey_Kong_Mario_Kart_Sprites_by_WolfNM.png]

C+C greatly needed thanks
Click the banner metal fans
[Image: Dark_Theory_Logo_by_WolfNM.png]
Thanked by:
I dont like the Jelectro one, it is too small. Make it bigger. I like the other ones. Trust me, its hard submitting sheets, and you will have to make way more characters before they get accepted, because A LOT of people have made mario kart sprites. A LOT.
Thanked by:
I could've sworn Jelectro was that size anyway, but looking back on it now I think you may be right. And don't worry I'm gonna make quite a few before I submit anything Genki ^_^
Thanked by:
Good, good luck.
Thanked by:
Just updated with Funky Kong, although I don't think he's 100% finished yet
Thanked by:
The back of funky kong's shirt needs shading.
Thanked by:
(03-29-2009, 01:43 PM)Azure Fox Wrote: I dont like the Jelectro one, it is too small. Make it bigger. I like the other ones. Trust me, its hard submitting sheets, and you will have to make way more characters before they get accepted, because A LOT of people have made mario kart sprites. A LOT.

(03-29-2009, 01:43 PM)Azure Fox Wrote: it is too small. Make it bigger. I like the other ones. Trust me, its hard submitting sheets, and you will have to make way more characters before they get accepted,

(03-29-2009, 01:43 PM)Azure Fox Wrote: Trust me, its hard submitting sheets,

(03-29-2009, 01:43 PM)Azure Fox Wrote: its hard submitting sheets,

Hahaha It's not hard, don't be silly.

But hey, I don't mind them I mean there pretty good edits. Just fix up some shading make it less strait, Give some curves to it.
Thanked by:
I think he meant it's hard getting them accepted. Anyway I agree with what you say about the shading on Funky's back, I just havn't got round to it. Also I think he has a knot on the back of his bandana thing but I can't find many decent shots of the back of his head.

EDIT: Just fixed Funky and updated the link in the first post

EDIT EDIT: Added three more sheets
Thanked by:
Lol I know he meant its hard getting them accepted and I'll just tell you, if you put some effort into them they mostlikey will be on the site.
Thanked by:
nice, would you say any are worth submitting as they are atm?

Also added King K.Rool
Thanked by:
Getting your custom or edited sheets submitted these days is like getting a back stage pass to a concert. Only a chosen few are allowed.

But these are pretty good edits.

Thanked by:
ah but I have been back stage at several gigs, probably because I was playing them but that's not the point lol.

I think I may submit them soon but a few do need touching up in places I think, most spefically King K.Rools face. Are there any that guys think are totally done?
Thanked by:
Just updated the King K.Rool sprites, I think his face looks much better now.
Thanked by:
(04-03-2009, 06:57 AM)WolfNM Wrote: Just updated the King K.Rool sprites, I think his face looks much better now.

Well these are pretty awesome sprites. Dno about the Jelectro ones, but the rest are pretty cool. Who is jelectro anyway?
Thanked by:
Jelectro is a basic jellyfish type enemy from Mario Bros 3, pretty much designed to be the Gooper Bloopers buddy. I might come back to this and update Jelectro a bit then. Is there anything in particular you don't like about him?
Thanked by: