The VG Resource

Full Version: Some Mario Kart Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: Diddy_Kong_Sprites_Mario_Kart_by_WolfNM.png]

[Image: Monty_Mole__Sprites_by_WolfNM.png]

[Image: Funky_Kong_Mario_Kart_Sprites_by_WolfNM.png]

[Image: Donkey_Kong_Mario_Kart_Sprites_by_WolfNM.png]

C+C greatly needed thanks
I dont like the Jelectro one, it is too small. Make it bigger. I like the other ones. Trust me, its hard submitting sheets, and you will have to make way more characters before they get accepted, because A LOT of people have made mario kart sprites. A LOT.
I could've sworn Jelectro was that size anyway, but looking back on it now I think you may be right. And don't worry I'm gonna make quite a few before I submit anything Genki ^_^
Good, good luck.
Just updated with Funky Kong, although I don't think he's 100% finished yet
The back of funky kong's shirt needs shading.
(03-29-2009, 01:43 PM)Azure Fox Wrote: [ -> ]I dont like the Jelectro one, it is too small. Make it bigger. I like the other ones. Trust me, its hard submitting sheets, and you will have to make way more characters before they get accepted, because A LOT of people have made mario kart sprites. A LOT.

(03-29-2009, 01:43 PM)Azure Fox Wrote: [ -> ]it is too small. Make it bigger. I like the other ones. Trust me, its hard submitting sheets, and you will have to make way more characters before they get accepted,

(03-29-2009, 01:43 PM)Azure Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Trust me, its hard submitting sheets,

(03-29-2009, 01:43 PM)Azure Fox Wrote: [ -> ]its hard submitting sheets,

Hahaha It's not hard, don't be silly.

But hey, I don't mind them I mean there pretty good edits. Just fix up some shading make it less strait, Give some curves to it.
I think he meant it's hard getting them accepted. Anyway I agree with what you say about the shading on Funky's back, I just havn't got round to it. Also I think he has a knot on the back of his bandana thing but I can't find many decent shots of the back of his head.

EDIT: Just fixed Funky and updated the link in the first post

EDIT EDIT: Added three more sheets
Lol I know he meant its hard getting them accepted and I'll just tell you, if you put some effort into them they mostlikey will be on the site.
nice, would you say any are worth submitting as they are atm?

Also added King K.Rool
Getting your custom or edited sheets submitted these days is like getting a back stage pass to a concert. Only a chosen few are allowed.

But these are pretty good edits.
ah but I have been back stage at several gigs, probably because I was playing them but that's not the point lol.

I think I may submit them soon but a few do need touching up in places I think, most spefically King K.Rools face. Are there any that guys think are totally done?
Just updated the King K.Rool sprites, I think his face looks much better now.
(04-03-2009, 06:57 AM)WolfNM Wrote: [ -> ]Just updated the King K.Rool sprites, I think his face looks much better now.

Well these are pretty awesome sprites. Dno about the Jelectro ones, but the rest are pretty cool. Who is jelectro anyway?
Jelectro is a basic jellyfish type enemy from Mario Bros 3, pretty much designed to be the Gooper Bloopers buddy. I might come back to this and update Jelectro a bit then. Is there anything in particular you don't like about him?
Pages: 1 2 3