Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Link:The Faces of Evil
Smile 
The characters belong to Nintendo but the game was for the Philips CD-i.

Icon:[Image: icon.png]

Sheet:[Image: zeldacd-isprites.png]
[Image: banner-1.gif]
[Image: Boo-1.gif][Image: BooAnimation.gif][Image: Boo-1.gif][Image: BooAnimation.gif][Image: Boo-1.gif][Image: BooAnimation.gif]
Thanked by:
Okay, the sprites are obviously scaled up but do the enemies really only have 1 frame each?
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by:
No. Not by a long shot.

Moved to Ripping Projects until you have something more complete.
Thanked by:
Yeah, they're all doubled in size. also, isn't Zelda playable too?
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
(03-25-2009, 08:24 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Yeah, they're all doubled in size. also, isn't Zelda playable too?
Only in Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon.
Thanked by:
Just from the fact he only has one frame of animation for everything except link and that they're scaled up, makes me think they were stolen from a certain site which I can't remember the name of right now. Some Zelda fansite that was proud to be the only one with CD-I sprites.

On the offchance they're NOT stolen, I'd love to see more from this game like Ganon and Morshu the Shopkeeper.
Thanked by:
I din't really like the sprite from the cd-i games mainly because they really arent considered part of nintendo, but the sprites you ripped do seem to be very large what happened?
"Use the force Link... you know unless your fighting a tektike or Ganon."
^does that even make sense?
Thanked by:
So many jokes to make, but I need to be serious here.

They look stolen. Nuff said.
Still thinking of a new name.
Thanked by:
(03-28-2009, 12:17 PM)Shroob2 Wrote: So many jokes to make, but I need to be serious here.

They look stolen. Nuff said.
I can tell that the Link sprites are the exact same size and order as the ones on this page, so...

*braap* You lose!
Thanked by: