The VG Resource

Full Version: Link:The Faces of Evil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The characters belong to Nintendo but the game was for the Philips CD-i.

Icon:[Image: icon.png]

Sheet:[Image: zeldacd-isprites.png]
Okay, the sprites are obviously scaled up but do the enemies really only have 1 frame each?
No. Not by a long shot.

Moved to Ripping Projects until you have something more complete.
Yeah, they're all doubled in size. also, isn't Zelda playable too?
(03-25-2009, 08:24 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, they're all doubled in size. also, isn't Zelda playable too?
Only in Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon.
Just from the fact he only has one frame of animation for everything except link and that they're scaled up, makes me think they were stolen from a certain site which I can't remember the name of right now. Some Zelda fansite that was proud to be the only one with CD-I sprites.

On the offchance they're NOT stolen, I'd love to see more from this game like Ganon and Morshu the Shopkeeper.
I din't really like the sprite from the cd-i games mainly because they really arent considered part of nintendo, but the sprites you ripped do seem to be very large what happened?
So many jokes to make, but I need to be serious here.

They look stolen. Nuff said.
(03-28-2009, 12:17 PM)Shroob2 Wrote: [ -> ]So many jokes to make, but I need to be serious here.

They look stolen. Nuff said.
I can tell that the Link sprites are the exact same size and order as the ones on this page, so...

*braap* You lose!