Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Bobs game was viral marketing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUSjogQW8-U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43v06aFnd...re=related
the level 90 thing he admits the truth, and then he annotates stage 50 and shows how he staged it
Thanked by:
called it.
[Image: 6WzBw.gif]
Thanked by:
wait what

what truth?

In stage 90 he goes on about BOB'S GAME IS BOB'S GAME IS BOB'S GAME or am I still too trollminded to understand that "oh, bob's game never existed - i pretty much played you all instead and enjoyed it"
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
you know i wouldve never heard about this shitty game if you people didn't keep making topics about it
Thanked by: Sonikku, Sonikku
same here, actually

I had never heard of bob's game until grooveman posted about it that time
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Not again... I don't even care about this mess anymore... >_>

I'll stick to my own fangame projects, thank you very much. At least those of us with sense (both on official and fangame ends) KNOW how to REALLY develop a game properly.
Thanked by:
I heard of this once but didn't see much about till now. I don't really get what it's happning. I'm a bit confused. So what you're telling me is that "Bob" is the developer of the game but his developing journey was part of the game. Ahhh!!!!!!!!!!, I'm confused.
~~LOVE~~
~~SOLINK~~PK~~C2B~~KAIKIMI~~
[Image: Boggle_inside_a_futuristic_pod_by_Mabelma.png]

Have some time, check out my tumblr blog.
Thanked by:
you're literally 4 months late on this
Thanked by:
(03-18-2009, 03:33 PM)1up Wrote: you're literally 4 months late on this
4 months? that stage 90 video only came out about a week ago.

Also, don't think I like this game or anything. When I first saw it, it didn't look like anything I would play and I thought he was self centered in the way that he kept promoting it as 'made by one person'. On another forum I go to, someone made this same topic. I thouoght it was an interesting concept, and I remembered how people here hated the game. So I wanted to see all of tSRC's reactions.
Thanked by:
(03-18-2009, 02:58 PM)Anubis Wrote: you know i wouldve never heard about this shitty game if you people didn't keep making topics about it
Thanked by:
I hated him for overhyping his game before, and I hate him for overhyping his game now. And all still without any playable demos.

What a shitstain on indie gaming.
Thanked by:
(03-18-2009, 02:58 PM)Anubis Wrote: you know i wouldve never heard about this shitty game if you people didn't keep making topics about it
"viral marketing"

That said, I knew that crazy stuff was BS somehow. but I must say, the way he did it was kinda interesting. The game? Not so much.
Thanked by:
(03-18-2009, 04:51 PM)Xof E.H. Toeg Wrote:
"viral marketing"

That said, I knew that crazy stuff was BS somehow. but I must say, the way he did it was kinda interesting. The game? Not so much.

well screw you guys for being part of it
Thanked by:
I still don't get what's happening could ou guys explain cause Bob is creppy and I don't want to see him in any youtube vide(I just don't get him)
~~LOVE~~
~~SOLINK~~PK~~C2B~~KAIKIMI~~
[Image: Boggle_inside_a_futuristic_pod_by_Mabelma.png]

Have some time, check out my tumblr blog.
Thanked by:
(03-18-2009, 05:44 PM)Mabelma Wrote: I still don't get what's happening could ou guys explain cause Bob is creppy and I don't want to see him in any youtube vide(I just don't get him)

NO stop asking about it it's stupid and you wouldnt get it anyway.
Thanked by: