The VG Resource

Full Version: Bobs game was viral marketing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUSjogQW8-U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43v06aFnd...re=related
the level 90 thing he admits the truth, and then he annotates stage 50 and shows how he staged it
called it.
wait what

what truth?

In stage 90 he goes on about BOB'S GAME IS BOB'S GAME IS BOB'S GAME or am I still too trollminded to understand that "oh, bob's game never existed - i pretty much played you all instead and enjoyed it"
you know i wouldve never heard about this shitty game if you people didn't keep making topics about it
same here, actually

I had never heard of bob's game until grooveman posted about it that time
Not again... I don't even care about this mess anymore... >_>

I'll stick to my own fangame projects, thank you very much. At least those of us with sense (both on official and fangame ends) KNOW how to REALLY develop a game properly.
I heard of this once but didn't see much about till now. I don't really get what it's happning. I'm a bit confused. So what you're telling me is that "Bob" is the developer of the game but his developing journey was part of the game. Ahhh!!!!!!!!!!, I'm confused.
you're literally 4 months late on this
(03-18-2009, 03:33 PM)1up Wrote: [ -> ]you're literally 4 months late on this
4 months? that stage 90 video only came out about a week ago.

Also, don't think I like this game or anything. When I first saw it, it didn't look like anything I would play and I thought he was self centered in the way that he kept promoting it as 'made by one person'. On another forum I go to, someone made this same topic. I thouoght it was an interesting concept, and I remembered how people here hated the game. So I wanted to see all of tSRC's reactions.
(03-18-2009, 02:58 PM)Anubis Wrote: [ -> ]you know i wouldve never heard about this shitty game if you people didn't keep making topics about it
I hated him for overhyping his game before, and I hate him for overhyping his game now. And all still without any playable demos.

What a shitstain on indie gaming.
(03-18-2009, 02:58 PM)Anubis Wrote: [ -> ]you know i wouldve never heard about this shitty game if you people didn't keep making topics about it
"viral marketing"

That said, I knew that crazy stuff was BS somehow. but I must say, the way he did it was kinda interesting. The game? Not so much.
(03-18-2009, 04:51 PM)Xof E.H. Toeg Wrote: [ -> ]
"viral marketing"

That said, I knew that crazy stuff was BS somehow. but I must say, the way he did it was kinda interesting. The game? Not so much.

well screw you guys for being part of it
I still don't get what's happening could ou guys explain cause Bob is creppy and I don't want to see him in any youtube vide(I just don't get him)
(03-18-2009, 05:44 PM)Mabelma Wrote: [ -> ]I still don't get what's happening could ou guys explain cause Bob is creppy and I don't want to see him in any youtube vide(I just don't get him)

NO stop asking about it it's stupid and you wouldnt get it anyway.
Pages: 1 2