Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
CUSTOM RACOON LUIGI & MARIO
mario brothers 3 racoon mario and luigi

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.bmp   Awesome racoon sprite area.bmp (Size: 36.44 KB / Downloads: 371)
Thanked by:
It seems to be too small, a word of advice if you want your spriting to be recogized alot try adding some fighting poses like from ssb or custom
Thanked by:
small, but it gets the basic animations you need for a plat former. and some extra.
Thanked by:
I like your style of spriting, link
If you are me, than who am I?
Thanked by:
thanks
Thanked by:
Why is it that I feel I've seen this before, and quite a while ago to lik e a year or so. Do you go on any other forums by a diffrent name? Also these are nice.
Thanked by:
(03-17-2009, 11:41 PM)Caboose Wrote: It seems to be too small, a word of advice if you want your spriting to be recogized alot try adding some fighting poses like from ssb or custom

thats stupid advice

good sprites why do i think you stole them
[Image: vfihzm.png]
Thanked by:
Needs spinning and flying animations.
[Image: 14.gif]
Thanked by:
i heard some people thought thati stole the mario sprites from some where else a few times, just to prove i didn't i took every one psted on the site, and compared it to mine,
(the second row is mine)

Attached Files
.bmp   c.bmp (Size: 94.15 KB / Downloads: 290)
Thanked by:
I believe you. You didnt steal anything. I was also checking out the costumes too because of the many people who said that and none looks like yours.
Thanked by:
i know you did, i meen the other's
Thanked by:
I highly doubt that you made these.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Stop falsely accusing him 1st get proof then accuse god!
Thanked by:
i honestly swar to god and hope to die made the sprites viper shark... unless you mean it as a compliment...
CAPTAIN AMERICA RULES!!!!! Big Grin
Thanked by:
guys, just because he makes some pretty awful posts doesn't mean he's a bad spriter
Thanked by: plazinsky, plazinsky