The VG Resource

Full Version: CUSTOM RACOON LUIGI & MARIO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
mario brothers 3 racoon mario and luigi
It seems to be too small, a word of advice if you want your spriting to be recogized alot try adding some fighting poses like from ssb or custom
small, but it gets the basic animations you need for a plat former. and some extra.
I like your style of spriting, link
thanks
Why is it that I feel I've seen this before, and quite a while ago to lik e a year or so. Do you go on any other forums by a diffrent name? Also these are nice.
(03-17-2009, 11:41 PM)Caboose Wrote: [ -> ]It seems to be too small, a word of advice if you want your spriting to be recogized alot try adding some fighting poses like from ssb or custom

thats stupid advice

good sprites why do i think you stole them
Needs spinning and flying animations.
i heard some people thought thati stole the mario sprites from some where else a few times, just to prove i didn't i took every one psted on the site, and compared it to mine,
(the second row is mine)
I believe you. You didnt steal anything. I was also checking out the costumes too because of the many people who said that and none looks like yours.
i know you did, i meen the other's
I highly doubt that you made these.
Stop falsely accusing him 1st get proof then accuse god!
i honestly swar to god and hope to die made the sprites viper shark... unless you mean it as a compliment...
CAPTAIN AMERICA RULES!!!!! Big Grin
guys, just because he makes some pretty awful posts doesn't mean he's a bad spriter
Pages: 1 2 3