Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Meta Knight
This is the topic for the SSB Project Meta Knight sheet.
Thanked by:
I once made a Metaknight.
Which can be used and edited, so I give my permission. It's still on the main sheet.
Thanked by:
Bump?

Anyway, heres my meta knight WIP; [Image: metaknightwip.png]. Any good?
Thanked by:
Not in style yet, just make some altercations to the face to start off.
Thanked by:
Way too dark, doesn't look much like him.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: Phantom Killah
[Image: metaknightwip.png] This any better?
Thanked by:
looks waay too blocky. Why not start with kirby as a base, for proportions, the change his pose and add stuff etc.
茶 = Tea
Thanked by: Jdaster64
- Size should be about 2 pixels smaller.
- The shape of the mask is horrible, espacially at the bottom. You should try to make it smoother or redo it.
- The shading is bad. The mask doesn't look metallic (I mean the white part, obviously). Use light grey as a base color and white as highlights for a metallic look. The blue side should have nearly no shading at all, just some AA.
- The shape of the eyes is a bit odd. Try to make them more vertical than horizontal.
- The visor looks jagged. Remove that grey/dark blue border around it and use AA.
- I think you should not make those spike things at the top so noticable.

I hope this will help you a bit. I could also try to make an edit if you want.
Thanked by: Iceman404
Nice start but the ridges of whatever on his mask stick out badly
Thanked by:
Shadows on the mask don't look right. Overall it needs to be smoothed out.
Thanked by:
I did as Tea suggested. I recoloured Kirby, and added his eyepiece. This isn't finished, mind. I just dont want to do too much without knowing what people think.

[Image: metaknightwip.png]
Thanked by:
(03-15-2010, 02:24 PM)Aurapigonstilts Wrote: I did as Tea suggested. I recoloured Kirby, and added his eyepiece. This isn't finished, mind. I just dont want to do too much without knowing what people think.

Sorry but it doesn't even look like Meta Knight anymore. His mask should be circular, and his eyes should be downward and looking straight, (it looks like h is looking up.) His body is just out of proportion to me. Also his feet should be about 2 pixels wider than Kirby's.
Thanked by:
Feet, mask piece, overall shape, shading. Better?

Thanked by:
No. It looks like you edited Kirby. And right now his mask looks like face paint.

Please if all you're gonna contribute to this project is a shoddy edit of Meta Knight, please stop.
[Image: mk.png] here's an out line like i did for dedede the sword however needs work
Thanked by: