Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
You guys remember Kokisami, made by Saijee?
yeah, well he's been hard at work on it
take a look:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTCOK3wjNZQ

it's obviously still WIP as you can see by some of the textures, but remember that he's making this thing in Game Maker

it looks great
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Thats starting to look really good.
[Image: BannerL.gif]
Thanked by:
I just saw the video and it looks pretty nifty.
The only thing that I noticed was kinda bad is that when the girl jumps her legs twist to much and it looks a bit bad but maybe it's just me.
~~LOVE~~
~~SOLINK~~PK~~C2B~~KAIKIMI~~
[Image: Boggle_inside_a_futuristic_pod_by_Mabelma.png]

Have some time, check out my tumblr blog.
Thanked by:
Models are good, those stage designs look terrible.
Thanked by: Goemar, Goemar, Dazz, Dazz
Took the words out of my mouth. It's really let down by the stage designs but it has potential.
Thanked by:
The characters are really cute but the animations are sorta gross.
Thanked by:
Actually looks pretty good, like some said the stage design is not that great, but imo it's seems somewhat decent.
Thanked by:
The music needs a lot of work, but all in all the game has a lot of potential, just needs a few little tweaks here and there.
[Image: IGBanner.png]
Thanked by:
Quote:I have tried my best to recreate the style of design that the magic of Nintendo 64 of Japan.
saijee obviously hasn't changed a bit

why do i get this odd feeling that he'll get so paranoid that he'll finish it and never ever ever release a demo
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
You mean like Bob's Game?

I CAN TOTALLY SEE THAT HAPPENING HOLY SHIT
Thanked by:
The biggest flaw I see right now is that it has the same EXACT gameplay as the SSBB story mode.
Thanked by:
(02-16-2009, 07:10 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: You mean like Bob's Game?

I CAN TOTALLY SEE THAT HAPPENING HOLY SHIT

I KNOW RIGHT

saijee will begin putting textures all over the characters and within their irises reading "property of saijee higuchi do not steal"
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
Level designs look pretty ass. Seems like a bog-standard dime a dozen platform game.
This guy needs to play Goemon 2 on the N64...
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:
(02-16-2009, 07:03 PM)Kosheh Wrote:
Quote:I have tried my best to recreate the style of design that the magic of Nintendo 64 of Japan.
why do i get this odd feeling that he'll get so paranoid that he'll finish it and never ever ever release a demo

as much as I hate to admit it I agree 100% :p
Thanked by:
I talked to dart on AIM:

Quote: Dart: [Offline IM sent 15h and 22m ago] I'll release a Demo, when I'm certain that I'll give an accurate demonstration of what to expect
Dart: [Offline IM sent 15h and 22m ago] like what they did with demos like Mario Sunshine
Dart: [Offline IM sent 15h and 22m ago] or Paper Mario
Dart: [Offline IM sent 15h and 22m ago] 2
Dart: [Offline IM sent 15h and 21m ago] most of the complaints though, bad level design, bad music, where due to the fact that those parts where just rushed in as I wanted the game to look more diverse

Dart: [Offline IM sent 15h and 16m ago] the people at PT are never pleased
Dart: [Offline IM sent 15h and 15m ago] they only look at the bad points, most of which are usually impossible to accuratly judge by just looking at the trailer

Dart: [Offline IM sent 15h and 4m ago] But I'm not like bob
Dart: [Offline IM sent 15h and 3m ago] Because this game is going to be released for free
Dart: [Offline IM sent 15h and 3m ago] I dont care if i have a publisher or not

yeah
he said he didn't want to make an account here or anything though
Thanked by: