The VG Resource

Full Version: You guys remember Kokisami, made by Saijee?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
yeah, well he's been hard at work on it
take a look:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTCOK3wjNZQ

it's obviously still WIP as you can see by some of the textures, but remember that he's making this thing in Game Maker

it looks great
Thats starting to look really good.
I just saw the video and it looks pretty nifty.
The only thing that I noticed was kinda bad is that when the girl jumps her legs twist to much and it looks a bit bad but maybe it's just me.
Models are good, those stage designs look terrible.
Took the words out of my mouth. It's really let down by the stage designs but it has potential.
The characters are really cute but the animations are sorta gross.
Actually looks pretty good, like some said the stage design is not that great, but imo it's seems somewhat decent.
The music needs a lot of work, but all in all the game has a lot of potential, just needs a few little tweaks here and there.
Quote:I have tried my best to recreate the style of design that the magic of Nintendo 64 of Japan.
saijee obviously hasn't changed a bit

why do i get this odd feeling that he'll get so paranoid that he'll finish it and never ever ever release a demo
You mean like Bob's Game?

I CAN TOTALLY SEE THAT HAPPENING HOLY SHIT
The biggest flaw I see right now is that it has the same EXACT gameplay as the SSBB story mode.
(02-16-2009, 07:10 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]You mean like Bob's Game?

I CAN TOTALLY SEE THAT HAPPENING HOLY SHIT

I KNOW RIGHT

saijee will begin putting textures all over the characters and within their irises reading "property of saijee higuchi do not steal"
Level designs look pretty ass. Seems like a bog-standard dime a dozen platform game.
This guy needs to play Goemon 2 on the N64...
(02-16-2009, 07:03 PM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I have tried my best to recreate the style of design that the magic of Nintendo 64 of Japan.
why do i get this odd feeling that he'll get so paranoid that he'll finish it and never ever ever release a demo

as much as I hate to admit it I agree 100% :p
I talked to dart on AIM:

Quote: Dart: [Offline IM sent 15h and 22m ago] I'll release a Demo, when I'm certain that I'll give an accurate demonstration of what to expect
Dart: [Offline IM sent 15h and 22m ago] like what they did with demos like Mario Sunshine
Dart: [Offline IM sent 15h and 22m ago] or Paper Mario
Dart: [Offline IM sent 15h and 22m ago] 2
Dart: [Offline IM sent 15h and 21m ago] most of the complaints though, bad level design, bad music, where due to the fact that those parts where just rushed in as I wanted the game to look more diverse

Dart: [Offline IM sent 15h and 16m ago] the people at PT are never pleased
Dart: [Offline IM sent 15h and 15m ago] they only look at the bad points, most of which are usually impossible to accuratly judge by just looking at the trailer

Dart: [Offline IM sent 15h and 4m ago] But I'm not like bob
Dart: [Offline IM sent 15h and 3m ago] Because this game is going to be released for free
Dart: [Offline IM sent 15h and 3m ago] I dont care if i have a publisher or not

yeah
he said he didn't want to make an account here or anything though
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5