Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
PS3 and XBox 360 ripping?
3D Modelling 
I've just bought NinjaRipper's paid version which has been advertised to be able to work with PS3 and XBox360 games; it will only work on PS3 with OpenGL, it throws a black screen and errors that I've decided to give up trying to remedy as my laptop and PC have run OpenGL fine several times before and I assume this must be an issue with the program itself:
"F {RSX [0x0d0843c]} RSX: swap_bytes not found.
F {RSX [0x0d0843c]} RSX: src_pitch not found.
F {RSX [0x0d0843c]} RSX: format not found.
F {RSX [0x0d0843c]} RSX: region_offset not found.
F {RSX [0x0d0843c]} RSX: region_size not found."

I will state that XBox360 ripping attempts (using Xenia) have left me with several 1KB planes textured with screenshots and nothing else, completely useless junk, no matter how long I leave it ripping for; force rip is the only thing that more than an empty folder aswell.. Is searching through the .DAT files' binaries for models really my only option with these games, I wonder? Pardon if this is more verbose than it needs to be, I don't ever usually say anything online and have never used a forum before, but I'm a little lost for options here Nervous
Computer has 16G of RAM and a lower-end Nvidia that I don't fully recall, I'll check next time I'm on it; I believe GeForce RTX 680?
Laptop has 16G of RAM and an Intel HD Graphics 520 iGPU; both machines can run Vulcan. Both have Windows 10 and I haven't tried ripping from Xenia on my computer yet Thinking
games are Katamari Forever and Beautiful Katamari.
I see XBox 360 game models ripped on this site so I feel like it must be possible! I think it's just luck whether OpenGL works or not on RCPS3 for people and I happen to be out of luck O_o' which I've accepted, but I still hope NinjaRipper won't be laying to grow dust after I paid for it when it comes to XBox! I mentioned PS3 in the title though because I want to know if there's something that can rip from Vulkan out there, or may be able to that I can try
Thanked by: