The VG Resource

Full Version: PS3 and XBox 360 ripping?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just bought NinjaRipper's paid version which has been advertised to be able to work with PS3 and XBox360 games; it will only work on PS3 with OpenGL, it throws a black screen and errors that I've decided to give up trying to remedy as my laptop and PC have run OpenGL fine several times before and I assume this must be an issue with the program itself:
"F {RSX [0x0d0843c]} RSX: swap_bytes not found.
F {RSX [0x0d0843c]} RSX: src_pitch not found.
F {RSX [0x0d0843c]} RSX: format not found.
F {RSX [0x0d0843c]} RSX: region_offset not found.
F {RSX [0x0d0843c]} RSX: region_size not found."

I will state that XBox360 ripping attempts (using Xenia) have left me with several 1KB planes textured with screenshots and nothing else, completely useless junk, no matter how long I leave it ripping for; force rip is the only thing that more than an empty folder aswell.. Is searching through the .DAT files' binaries for models really my only option with these games, I wonder? Pardon if this is more verbose than it needs to be, I don't ever usually say anything online and have never used a forum before, but I'm a little lost for options here Nervous
Computer has 16G of RAM and a lower-end Nvidia that I don't fully recall, I'll check next time I'm on it; I believe GeForce RTX 680?
Laptop has 16G of RAM and an Intel HD Graphics 520 iGPU; both machines can run Vulcan. Both have Windows 10 and I haven't tried ripping from Xenia on my computer yet Thinking
games are Katamari Forever and Beautiful Katamari.
I see XBox 360 game models ripped on this site so I feel like it must be possible! I think it's just luck whether OpenGL works or not on RCPS3 for people and I happen to be out of luck O_o' which I've accepted, but I still hope NinjaRipper won't be laying to grow dust after I paid for it when it comes to XBox! I mentioned PS3 in the title though because I want to know if there's something that can rip from Vulkan out there, or may be able to that I can try