Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Rise of the TMNT: Power Up! 3D Assets Help?
Question 
It's actually been quite a while since I was last here in the forums.

Anyway, I was looking around and experimenting with things regarding some asset extraction from the game "RotTMNT: Power Up!" [particularly 3D Character Models], but unfortunately came out almost empty-handed. What I did find is a submission here in VG Resource— a 3D model of the Taco Station from the game, so I think it's possible to extract 3D assets from RotTMNT: Power Up! to some extent.

I have the usual method of using Nox and Fiddler to get access to the game files from whatever server the game uses [was able to pull this off with SideM: Live on ST@GE! assets, particularly]. However, I can't get this method to work for RotTMNT: Power Up because I couldn't get past the introductory scene/tutorial and progress further into the game to get more information [game requires Gyroscope, and I haven't been able to figure out how to "Look around" in Nox, if it's even possible at this point. It does have the G-Sensor function, which only tilts the emulator around, but couldn't quite make it "rotate/look around"]. That's as far as I could go with this method at the moment, unfortunately.

I've also tried out looking through the rooted directory of the emulator. The game size shows 140MB+ when checking the application details, however I was only able to find data/files around the size of 80MB+ [in data/data directory]. I figured that with a size of 140MB+, some 3D assets [albeit smaller ones akin to small, map details and props, similar to that Taco Station] might actually be stored somewhere locally, as opposed to having to request the data files constantly from the app's server. I might be looking in the wrong place though.

Any help on this is appreciated! and apologies for the fairly long post Sweatdrop
Thanks!
Thanked by:
You might try running some of the files there through AssetStudio and see if any are unmarked Unity bundles.
Thanked by:
(11-13-2022, 12:14 PM)Grounder Wrote: You might try running some of the files there through AssetStudio and see if any are unmarked Unity bundles.

Ooh I see. I'll be trying this out and give an update if anything comes up Big Grin 

Thanks for this!
Thanked by: