The VG Resource

Full Version: Rise of the TMNT: Power Up! 3D Assets Help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's actually been quite a while since I was last here in the forums.

Anyway, I was looking around and experimenting with things regarding some asset extraction from the game "RotTMNT: Power Up!" [particularly 3D Character Models], but unfortunately came out almost empty-handed. What I did find is a submission here in VG Resource— a 3D model of the Taco Station from the game, so I think it's possible to extract 3D assets from RotTMNT: Power Up! to some extent.

I have the usual method of using Nox and Fiddler to get access to the game files from whatever server the game uses [was able to pull this off with SideM: Live on ST@GE! assets, particularly]. However, I can't get this method to work for RotTMNT: Power Up because I couldn't get past the introductory scene/tutorial and progress further into the game to get more information [game requires Gyroscope, and I haven't been able to figure out how to "Look around" in Nox, if it's even possible at this point. It does have the G-Sensor function, which only tilts the emulator around, but couldn't quite make it "rotate/look around"]. That's as far as I could go with this method at the moment, unfortunately.

I've also tried out looking through the rooted directory of the emulator. The game size shows 140MB+ when checking the application details, however I was only able to find data/files around the size of 80MB+ [in data/data directory]. I figured that with a size of 140MB+, some 3D assets [albeit smaller ones akin to small, map details and props, similar to that Taco Station] might actually be stored somewhere locally, as opposed to having to request the data files constantly from the app's server. I might be looking in the wrong place though.

Any help on this is appreciated! and apologies for the fairly long post Sweatdrop
Thanks!
You might try running some of the files there through AssetStudio and see if any are unmarked Unity bundles.
(11-13-2022, 12:14 PM)Grounder Wrote: [ -> ]You might try running some of the files there through AssetStudio and see if any are unmarked Unity bundles.

Ooh I see. I'll be trying this out and give an update if anything comes up Big Grin 

Thanks for this!