Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
TWEWY Attempt Retake
[Image: 97189321ja2.png]
This took all day yesterday, and a few major edits today..
I'm finally happy with this. Arms were a fucking pain.

What do you guys think?
I have to go make one for my girlfriend now.
[Image: DffP5jr.png]
Thanked by:
Just make the pose a bit more dynamic: do something with the arms, put more curved lines in there.
Other than that, very good.
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by:
Not anorexic enough.
Thanked by:
I could show you yesterday's attempt.
Thanked by:
The pants are a major improvement, but the arms are pretty eh, (what little of them there is, anyway) and the shoulders look waaaaaaaaaaay too square. Plus, I'm not sure if the neck should be getting thinner as it gets closer to your shoulders. I like the face, though.
Thanked by:
I think the shadow on the top of the neck should be thicker on the left side, and maybe the neck should be a tiny bit shorter. And yeah, the arms are boring there, but otherwise this is looking really good. Big Grin

Quote:Not anorexic enough.
What are you talking about? Look at his legs compared to hers Tongue -wait, I always have trouble detecting internet-sarcasm.. ( ? )
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Thanked by:
Nin this is rad, I suggest using a pale pallet on the jeans like you did before.
Gifts
[ PK - TomGuycott - MoneyMan ]
Thanked by:
[Image: defaultfw0.png]
I made the arm more in style and edited the things you guys suggested.

no i will not change the pants, ceey. you crazy kid.
Thanked by:
Aha: the thickness of your line's too regular in some places (eg the legs+belt)
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by:
Please elaborate, sir.
Thanked by:
Meh I like the older one a lot more. It seems like you took the best traits from the old one and just dumbed them down now. The last one has way more personality and flashiness which is key to the style.
[Image: IGBanner.png]
Thanked by:
From what I've seen, this style is HARD (mugshot wise), but if you practice enough, it's decent. and so far it is, just needs to work on the leg areas, they appear WAY too stiff (unless it's the style's choice, but eh), I just go with a Reaper portrait as a ref, using Shiki on the get-go is not a good idea.
Thanked by: