Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hello everyone
Hello everyone Big Grin As you can see I'm not a new user here because I joined 2 years ago. However this is my first forum and I'm happy to be writing this.

Anyways a short introduction of myself. I'm stormygaret15. People just call me Stormy so you can call me that Smile I'm currently learning 3d rendering as a hobby and I'm learning by myself. This website has helped me to get free models that I can start learning on it and I'm very grateful for it! I'm a huge Pokémon fan so I like doing 3d renders of pokemon Big Grin

I developed a passion for ripping models to help the community here and now I'm pretty dedicated to submit models on TMR. Despite having more than 100 of models pending I still continued to submit more. My favourite submission so far has got to be the Pokémon unite skins which is all pending.
I really hope they get approved! I rip mostly from mobile games and currently submitting the game called dinosaurs are people too and it's so cute.

Anyways I would like to thank you for reading my first forum and I hope to continue to contribute to this amazing community. Also my first ripped 3d model was approved please check it out armoured Mewtwo from Pokémon go.
Thanked by: DogToon64
Congrats on ripping the Pokemon Unite skins, it would be cool to use them one day.
Dillon's Rolling Western/Dead-Heat Breakers Model Ripper

[Image: tumblr-0486036877ff6cde981b07b257d601a0-...87-540.gif]
Thanked by: