The VG Resource

Full Version: Hello everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone Big Grin As you can see I'm not a new user here because I joined 2 years ago. However this is my first forum and I'm happy to be writing this.

Anyways a short introduction of myself. I'm stormygaret15. People just call me Stormy so you can call me that Smile I'm currently learning 3d rendering as a hobby and I'm learning by myself. This website has helped me to get free models that I can start learning on it and I'm very grateful for it! I'm a huge Pokémon fan so I like doing 3d renders of pokemon Big Grin

I developed a passion for ripping models to help the community here and now I'm pretty dedicated to submit models on TMR. Despite having more than 100 of models pending I still continued to submit more. My favourite submission so far has got to be the Pokémon unite skins which is all pending.
I really hope they get approved! I rip mostly from mobile games and currently submitting the game called dinosaurs are people too and it's so cute.

Anyways I would like to thank you for reading my first forum and I hope to continue to contribute to this amazing community. Also my first ripped 3d model was approved please check it out armoured Mewtwo from Pokémon go.
Congrats on ripping the Pokemon Unite skins, it would be cool to use them one day.