Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
The Mario CFP
This is all of my sprite sheets for MFGG's Mario Fangame Project. I'll try to keep this topic as up-to-date as possible.

[Image: marionw4.png]
Mario (Dex)

[Image: mariofiregr9.png]
Fire Mario (Dex)

[Image: luigimx5.png]
Luigi (Dex)
[Image: koopaco1ke7.png]
Koopa & Koopa Troopa (Dex)

[Image: hammerbrotherfh8.png]
Hammer Bro (Dex)

[Image: lakitumg7.png]
Lakitu (Dex)

[Image: thwompsgz5.png]
Thwomp (Dex)

[Image: lakigeistjy3.png]
Lakigeist (Dex)
Thanked by:
The style is awesome in my opinion. The only tings I think you should fix is that on the mario back pose, the hat lacks the shape of the hat. I think you should try and shade it based on the shape rather than just drawing a line. It just seems too round.
XBL: ZRDragoon - PSN: Zubodybop - Steam: XDNESS
[Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Hey, thanks. I'll see what I can do, however the programmers might get mad at having to add a whole new sprite in again.
Thanked by:
Wow! I wish I could draw like you!

Btw, I'm a noob... what does CFP stand for? And what does MFGG stand for?Tongue
Hm... until I figure out something to put here...

Avatar - drawn by Josh_R691 of Spriter's Resource
edited/animated by AgentLym of Spriter's Resource and deviantART
Thanked by:
It's barley any work to update a sprite. At least in XNA.
Thanked by:
AgentLym Wrote:Btw, I'm a noob... what does CFP stand for? And what does MFGG stand for?Tongue
CFP=Community Fangame Project
MFGG= Mario Fan Games Galaxy

also
[Image: twirlyburqh8.png]
A bird/helocopter like helper named Twirlybur

[Image: drageltonbk0.png]
This was a challenge from a friend of mine. I liked the design so I made a full sheet.

[Image: cameouj1.png]
cameos

[Image: lookforwardcx4.png]
[Image: 53715585wg8.png]
[Image: blobdy8.png]
[Image: suckerplungetu5.png]He can slingshot you through spike lined mazes
[Image: 53905164zm2.png]random stuff
[Image: buzzybeetleta6lt0.png]
I think thats it
Thanked by:
Not half bad, I like most of 'em

The Cameos could need some work, Mostly ROB being in a normal Mario game angle, but other than that, they're pretty good
[Image: smugnificent.gif]
[Image: GiantPKMN4.gif]
Thanked by:
I'm not too fond of Petey something seems awkward.

Thanked by:
JoshR691 Wrote:Not half bad, I like most of 'em

The Cameos could need some work, Mostly ROB being in a normal Mario game angle, but other than that, they're pretty good

Yeah, R.O.B. was done at the last second and edited from some other sprite I made.

@ Koopaul- I'd go back and fix a few of these, but as of right now, the project has died aside from a little rumble of activity from time to time. That and I've just grown bored with it.
Thanked by:
They look great. I like the Piranha Plant, it looks pretty much perfect. I would never be able to sprite that well...
Thanked by:
Note that I made the ones I posted and SGG made the ones he posted. Comment on them both.
Thanked by:
Oh wait, I just remembered something. The second ROB was going to be on a poster but I never finished it.
Thanked by:
a 99% of them is amazing, the R.O.B is not functioning though Very Sad! Keep it up!
Thanked by:
Dex Wrote:Note that I made the ones I posted and SGG made the ones he posted. Comment on them both.

Sorry. I wasn't paying attention to who posted what. I was skimming through really fast and thought that was you posting an update. His look like yours. They're both really good.
Thanked by:
Yeah, they are in the same style. It'sa project. Tongue
Thanked by: