The VG Resource

Full Version: The Mario CFP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is all of my sprite sheets for MFGG's Mario Fangame Project. I'll try to keep this topic as up-to-date as possible.

[Image: marionw4.png]
Mario (Dex)

[Image: mariofiregr9.png]
Fire Mario (Dex)

[Image: luigimx5.png]
Luigi (Dex)
[Image: koopaco1ke7.png]
Koopa & Koopa Troopa (Dex)

[Image: hammerbrotherfh8.png]
Hammer Bro (Dex)

[Image: lakitumg7.png]
Lakitu (Dex)

[Image: thwompsgz5.png]
Thwomp (Dex)

[Image: lakigeistjy3.png]
Lakigeist (Dex)
The style is awesome in my opinion. The only tings I think you should fix is that on the mario back pose, the hat lacks the shape of the hat. I think you should try and shade it based on the shape rather than just drawing a line. It just seems too round.
Hey, thanks. I'll see what I can do, however the programmers might get mad at having to add a whole new sprite in again.
Wow! I wish I could draw like you!

Btw, I'm a noob... what does CFP stand for? And what does MFGG stand for?Tongue
It's barley any work to update a sprite. At least in XNA.
AgentLym Wrote:Btw, I'm a noob... what does CFP stand for? And what does MFGG stand for?Tongue
CFP=Community Fangame Project
MFGG= Mario Fan Games Galaxy

also
[Image: twirlyburqh8.png]
A bird/helocopter like helper named Twirlybur

[Image: drageltonbk0.png]
This was a challenge from a friend of mine. I liked the design so I made a full sheet.

[Image: cameouj1.png]
cameos

[Image: lookforwardcx4.png]
[Image: 53715585wg8.png]
[Image: blobdy8.png]
[Image: suckerplungetu5.png]He can slingshot you through spike lined mazes
[Image: 53905164zm2.png]random stuff
[Image: buzzybeetleta6lt0.png]
I think thats it
Not half bad, I like most of 'em

The Cameos could need some work, Mostly ROB being in a normal Mario game angle, but other than that, they're pretty good
I'm not too fond of Petey something seems awkward.
JoshR691 Wrote:Not half bad, I like most of 'em

The Cameos could need some work, Mostly ROB being in a normal Mario game angle, but other than that, they're pretty good

Yeah, R.O.B. was done at the last second and edited from some other sprite I made.

@ Koopaul- I'd go back and fix a few of these, but as of right now, the project has died aside from a little rumble of activity from time to time. That and I've just grown bored with it.
They look great. I like the Piranha Plant, it looks pretty much perfect. I would never be able to sprite that well...
Note that I made the ones I posted and SGG made the ones he posted. Comment on them both.
Oh wait, I just remembered something. The second ROB was going to be on a poster but I never finished it.
a 99% of them is amazing, the R.O.B is not functioning though Very Sad! Keep it up!
Dex Wrote:Note that I made the ones I posted and SGG made the ones he posted. Comment on them both.

Sorry. I wasn't paying attention to who posted what. I was skimming through really fast and thought that was you posting an update. His look like yours. They're both really good.
Yeah, they are in the same style. It'sa project. Tongue
Pages: 1 2