Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Looking for people to assist with Gregory Horror Show for PS2
Exclamation 
Gregory Horror Show: Soul Collector is an obscure survival-horror game for an even more obscure anime series. Its distinct art style sets it apart from many other survival-horror games, using the papercraft-character style of Naomi Iwata, creator of the kid's show Pecola that also uses this style. It's my wish to be able to rip the models from this game.

However, I lack any skills that would allow me to do this. I don't understand binary or hex editors at all.
I attempted to rip using Ninjaripper on PCSX2 but the models came out in a completely un-salvageable state, squished flat on the Z axis.

I would gladly use the screenshot method to capture the in-game models, but there's a catch; Save for about 3 or 4, characters are constantly moving and doing something which makes them unsuitable or difficult to capture in a state suitable for upload. 

So I'm looking for capable people to assist with the process of ripping models for this game. I will do anything within my abilities to assist, including providing the data required for ripping.

I understand this is a big task and communication is important, so I ask anybody willing to help to contact me on Discord. If multiple people wish to help I will start a group chat. My tag is (LumpysTempDiscUsername#4521)
If people start harrassing me I will be forced to change my tag.

Screenshots of the game are provided in this forum post, and more at your request.

And thank you for reading this forum post.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by: