The VG Resource

Full Version: Looking for people to assist with Gregory Horror Show for PS2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gregory Horror Show: Soul Collector is an obscure survival-horror game for an even more obscure anime series. Its distinct art style sets it apart from many other survival-horror games, using the papercraft-character style of Naomi Iwata, creator of the kid's show Pecola that also uses this style. It's my wish to be able to rip the models from this game.

However, I lack any skills that would allow me to do this. I don't understand binary or hex editors at all.
I attempted to rip using Ninjaripper on PCSX2 but the models came out in a completely un-salvageable state, squished flat on the Z axis.

I would gladly use the screenshot method to capture the in-game models, but there's a catch; Save for about 3 or 4, characters are constantly moving and doing something which makes them unsuitable or difficult to capture in a state suitable for upload. 

So I'm looking for capable people to assist with the process of ripping models for this game. I will do anything within my abilities to assist, including providing the data required for ripping.

I understand this is a big task and communication is important, so I ask anybody willing to help to contact me on Discord. If multiple people wish to help I will start a group chat. My tag is (LumpysTempDiscUsername#4521)
If people start harrassing me I will be forced to change my tag.

Screenshots of the game are provided in this forum post, and more at your request.

And thank you for reading this forum post.