Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[PIXELART/DESKTOP] Justyn and Tyvon Promo Desktops
I had the biggest burst of inspiration about three hours ago, so I started this;

[Image: 1024x768promofn2.png]

as you can see, i'm cleaning up the lines and shading right now
Thanked by:
That's really awesome.
I love how it's turning out so far.
[Image: cIUPd.png]
Give me my own member group!
--
megazario Wrote:quite amazing good job make up more keep up the good work
plz dont give me a bad point plz for sounding a bit gay here
Thanked by:
decided to shorten the image until i actually do the rest of it (i.e. the background and J&T logo)

[Image: Tyvon_PROMO.PNG]
Thanked by:
i am not a photoshop pro, believe it or not

[Image: 1024x768tyvonpromolz1.png]
Thanked by:
Make the right thigh skinnier.
Thanked by:
That's pretty rad, dude.
Though the shading on the left cheek looks weird IMO.
[Image: DffP5jr.png]
Thanked by:
The tshirt's a bit strange: would it really cling to the body?
I think the pelvis area should be made narrower and that the headphone's frame should be bigger (would it fit properly on his head?)
The shading is a bit off on the sleeve on the right, and the belt could be improved. Maybe make him grab the machine gun more firmly.
There's a bit of blue after the rifle's magasine, you could give the beige material more texture plus place more shading on the barrel.
Other than that, I love the hair and style Smile
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by:
(01-22-2009, 04:25 PM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: The tshirt's a bit strange: would it really cling to the body?
i wear tight shirts/pants
Thanked by:
Yeah, but even with really tight clothing you get more folds in it
unless it is like painted on.

I get that you're not going for a super detailed style though. I'd suggest putting just a couple folds around the armpit + shoulder, and then some where the shirt's behind the belt. Don't go crazy obviously, just enough to make it look like it has some form

The legs are kinda weirding me out
for a start the left leg (our right) is like twice as thick as the other one, and its shaped kinda like a chicken leg

The AAing is really nice and the face looks great but the rest of the body just looks awkward in places

(sorry that this is kind of a shitty critique my brain is not functioning today)
Thanked by: