Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Digimon ReArise Android ripping
Hey,

I've been trying to extract the sprites form Digimon ReArire, more specifically the Icons of the Digimon and Skills.
I'm using a rooted Blue Stacks android emulator and a File Manager to try to access the files.

I could find what I was looking for but I couldn't open, this is where the files are located:

ROOT > DATA > DATA > COM.BANDAINAMCOENT.DIGIMON_REARISE_WW > CACHE > SAVEDATA > ASSET > DIGIMON > ICON

[Image: FHnHrd0.jpg]

So I moved to the shared folder so I can open outside the emulator.
But I couldn't open them, they don't have any extension and changing the extension to jpg, png, bmp doesn't work. I can open them in a Hex editor but I don't know if there something I could do with it.

Here are the files after I extracted them: https://mega.nz/#F!VqoRVYQa!AVqNUgx_hZv74ANu5BNaNw

If someone could help me to open them I would really appreciate, it took me so long to get to this part and I don't wanna be stuck.
Thanks in advance.
Thanked by:
Put these in a folder and use AssetStudioGUI to view/extract them. These are compiled Unity files (possibly encrypted too), so changing file format won't really help you.
Thanked by: