The VG Resource

Full Version: Digimon ReArise Android ripping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I've been trying to extract the sprites form Digimon ReArire, more specifically the Icons of the Digimon and Skills.
I'm using a rooted Blue Stacks android emulator and a File Manager to try to access the files.

I could find what I was looking for but I couldn't open, this is where the files are located:

ROOT > DATA > DATA > COM.BANDAINAMCOENT.DIGIMON_REARISE_WW > CACHE > SAVEDATA > ASSET > DIGIMON > ICON

[Image: FHnHrd0.jpg]

So I moved to the shared folder so I can open outside the emulator.
But I couldn't open them, they don't have any extension and changing the extension to jpg, png, bmp doesn't work. I can open them in a Hex editor but I don't know if there something I could do with it.

Here are the files after I extracted them: https://mega.nz/#F!VqoRVYQa!AVqNUgx_hZv74ANu5BNaNw

If someone could help me to open them I would really appreciate, it took me so long to get to this part and I don't wanna be stuck.
Thanks in advance.
Put these in a folder and use AssetStudioGUI to view/extract them. These are compiled Unity files (possibly encrypted too), so changing file format won't really help you.