Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Kirby YI Style
This is the Kirby I'm using for my fangame. Now, I'll submit it if it looks good. Personally, I think I did a nice job. What do you think?

Thanked by:
Looks fine to me...although the hammer is too long and the sword is too short. Otherwise, great jorb.
I don't get it, either.
Thanked by:
Doesn't really seem like it's in YI style, but still pretty decent.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
Thanks... that sword doesn't reach that far whenever I test out the game, but I always though it was short anyway.
Thanked by:
You should have made the feet less blocky. It looks like you only made 2 feet sprites, i'd suggest making the feet fit each sprite
Thanked by:
Eh, Kirby needs better contrast. Perhaps lighten his skin tone? It may help make Kirby not look so angry when he's really expression-less.

Also your animations are incomplete/stiff. For example when Kirby uses Final Cutter, he does a Cutter uppercut, a buzzsaw spin in mid-air, and then comes down to the ground to release his Cutter Wave to finish the Final Cutter attack.
Ngamer01's Portal - Updates whenever.
Thanked by:
it does need contrast
it seems a little dark to me
Thanked by:
Those sprites are a disgrace to Kirby.
[Image: luigibrawlsig.png]
Thanked by:
Kirby's a tad dark. That's all I can say. Nice job.
Thanked by:
Ngamer01 Wrote:Eh, Kirby needs better contrast. Perhaps lighten his skin tone? It may help make Kirby not look so angry when he's really expression-less.

This is basically the only problem I have with it. Otherwise, good job, Colton. I thought about making a YI Kirby myself, but I never got it finished.
Let's just get one thing straight: My username has NOTHING to do with the Megaman character, Zero.
Thanked by:
Okay... so he just needs to be brighter.... and then he's pretty much fine after that, right?
Thanked by:
definitely very dark. not exactly YI style either.
Thanked by:
Heart 
i can't see
[/align]
[Image: 76561198013106137.png] 
Thanked by:
Kirby is a lighter pink, and it really doesn't look the style.
Still thinking of a new name.
Thanked by:
Not really in style, too dark, and he looks angry in every sprite >_>
Thanked by: