The VG Resource

Full Version: Kirby YI Style
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is the Kirby I'm using for my fangame. Now, I'll submit it if it looks good. Personally, I think I did a nice job. What do you think?
[attachment=102]
Looks fine to me...although the hammer is too long and the sword is too short. Otherwise, great jorb.
Doesn't really seem like it's in YI style, but still pretty decent.
Thanks... that sword doesn't reach that far whenever I test out the game, but I always though it was short anyway.
You should have made the feet less blocky. It looks like you only made 2 feet sprites, i'd suggest making the feet fit each sprite
Eh, Kirby needs better contrast. Perhaps lighten his skin tone? It may help make Kirby not look so angry when he's really expression-less.

Also your animations are incomplete/stiff. For example when Kirby uses Final Cutter, he does a Cutter uppercut, a buzzsaw spin in mid-air, and then comes down to the ground to release his Cutter Wave to finish the Final Cutter attack.
it does need contrast
it seems a little dark to me
Those sprites are a disgrace to Kirby.
Kirby's a tad dark. That's all I can say. Nice job.
Ngamer01 Wrote:Eh, Kirby needs better contrast. Perhaps lighten his skin tone? It may help make Kirby not look so angry when he's really expression-less.

This is basically the only problem I have with it. Otherwise, good job, Colton. I thought about making a YI Kirby myself, but I never got it finished.
Okay... so he just needs to be brighter.... and then he's pretty much fine after that, right?
definitely very dark. not exactly YI style either.
i can't see
[/align]
Kirby is a lighter pink, and it really doesn't look the style.
Not really in style, too dark, and he looks angry in every sprite >_>
Pages: 1 2