Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Trying to rip the All-Out-Attack Portraits from Persona 3 Portable
So it turns out that nowhere online do full quality png's of Ken's, Aigis', and Koromaru's All-Out-Attack exist. I've only found low-quality JPEG's while everyone else has PNG's that I assume were extracted straight from the game. that said, I started digging into the game files. I'm rather certain that it's contained in the .EPL files under battle/cutin/. After looking at this thread for help extracting the .EPL files, I was able to get a couple of .RMD files. From here though, opening up the .RMD files with Amicitia only yielded the following result

That's not very helpful. Not to mention that every single other .RMD file yields this empty result with the same number under Misc Nodes.

So basically, I have a couple questions.
1. Where are the all out attack portraits located? Is it in battle/cutin as I thought, or is it in another folder?
1a. As a follow-up, there are three folders within battle/cutin called mixraid, syoudaku, and syoukan. I'm fairly certain that the EPL files under mixraid are where the AOA portraits are located since the files are named "MR_Hex#" and then "MRF_Hex#" which makes me think they stand for Mixed Raid and Mixed Raid Female respectively.
2. Am I extracting images from the .EPL's correctly? In the other thread, the OP was ripping files from Persona 4, which may have a different way of doing things than P3P.
3. Is it possible that I need to find something else to view the .RMD's?
Thanked by: