Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mortal Kombat X Some Sound Files were missing, Please reupload them.
Hi, VG Resource Technician Team.

I foud some souds missing for game Mortal Kombat X this year, But I remenber they still there last year. This is URL https://www.sounds-resource.com/pc_compu...alkombatx/

Maybe somebody deleted them carelessly?

I need these game sounds, But I found them missing. please reupload them, 
They are character Bo Rai Cho Voice, Cassie Cage Voice, Erron Black Voice, Jackson Briggs Voice, Takeda Takahashi Voice, Kung Jin Voice.

I Love this game, please reupload them ASAP, Thank you very much!
Thanked by:
They're all still there, you just need to turn off your NSFW filter. Click the "NSFW: Hide" in the corner to change it to "NSFW: Show", and they'll appear.
Thanked by: HaiTian
(07-02-2018, 07:54 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: They're all still there, you just need to turn off your NSFW filter. Click the "NSFW: Hide" in the corner to change it to "NSFW: Show", and they'll appear.

Thank you! I see them now. By the way, Can we have injustice 2 character voice sounds?
Thanked by:
Welcome - and we're glad to hear that those sounds existed after all Tongue
(07-03-2018, 05:23 AM)HaiTian Wrote: By the way, Can we have injustice 2 character voice sounds?

I'll let this slide because you're brand new - but this would be considered a request according to the site rules and this community's mod team is super particular about that. I won't close the topic or anything - I just figured I'd bring this up.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: